Newbie!! I'm on Day 5 - CD

Hi all,

I've just joined this forum, as was hoping to gain some support and meet some like minded people.....I have just started the 'Cambridge Diet' and so far - so good!! :)
I am on day 6 and was weighed by my counsellor last night and have lost just under 9lbs already!! Soooooo happy :D

In total (oh my, this bit is scary......I need to lose about 8 stone :rolleyes:) but my first target is 2 stone. Anybody else out there feeling the same/doing similar??

Nine pounds is amazing and well done you!

8 stone will fall off you in absolutely no time so enjoy the ride !

Mike

That's a great start, keep it up!

:sign0144: Hi everyone, i have started cambridge too today, so far its going ok but ive lost count of the amount of times i have been to the loo! Just like you, i would like make some buddies so that we can support each other through this! I have tried many diets the last one was weight watchers but nothing seems to work which is why i am on cambridge, this is my last hope! I am at the point where i hate going shopping for myself with other people because im embarassed to pick up a size 16 when the others pick up size 10! i have a date in mind for me to loose all this weight by and it is the 10th july, which is the week before by brothers wedding. i need to loose 2 stone, im praying i can do this! :help2:

Hi Mya welcome to minimins and good luck on CD.

Back