Newbie just leaving the 26 stone zone...need some buddies to keep me going :)

Hi Lisa!

Just been reading your story so far (hope you don't mind) you have done absolutely incredible! Your pics look amazing you can see such a difference I'm sure you are so proud :)

I started doing slimming world again from home on 5th Jan this year. Started at 25st 12lbs (and thoroughly horrified and depressed) but as of my weigh in yesterday I am now 21st 10lbs :) Feeling really positive even though I've still so far to go!

Just wanted to say thanks for sharing, it's such an inspiration :)

Dawn

Hi Lisa!

Just been reading your story so far (hope you don't mind) you have done absolutely incredible! Your pics look amazing you can see such a difference I'm sure you are so proud :)

I started doing slimming world again from home on 5th Jan this year. Started at 25st 12lbs (and thoroughly horrified and depressed) but as of my weigh in yesterday I am now 21st 10lbs :) Feeling really positive even though I've still so far to go!

Just wanted to say thanks for sharing, it's such an inspiration :)

Dawn

Wow that is fantastic!! I lost 6 stone in my first year but it's not coming off as fast this year with one thing or another. At least I am still that 6 stone lighter and nearly another stone on top as I could have quite easily stopped altogether and started gaining.

Going to start power walking at nighttime now and see if that will help give my weight loss a boost, as well and being 100% on my eating.

Good luck :) xx

hi lisa your doing great

I did it! 1.5lbs off and my 7 stone award!! Next stop - century club! x

Go Girl :party0011::party0011::party0011: just look at tumbling stats, brill drop on your BMI and % lost. You must have worked so hard. Well done you. chips xx

well done you have done brill x x x

I'm 1lb away from my century club today so fingers crossed by official weigh in tomorrow I may have actually hit it after a bad few weeks and gains :( x Last official weigh in was 20st4 so 1/2 from my 7 stone award (again) and 2.5 away from my century xx

good luck sweet heart your going to do it xxxxxx

I'm 1lb away from my century club today so fingers crossed by official weigh in tomorrow I may have actually hit it after a bad few weeks and gains :( x Last official weigh in was 20st4 so 1/2 from my 7 stone award (again) and 2.5 away from my century xx

Blimey, You're lost a quarter of yourself. Amazing. Good Luck for tomorrow. Let us know how it goes. chips x

I am back!!!! Not had a good time of it lately for many reasons and I am currently 20st7.5lbs as of TODAY. That means I am no longer 7 stone lighter :( but seen as I have been so bad foodwise lately I should get my 7 stone award back in no time with my "first week weigh-in" haha.

Wish me luck getting back into it ladies...I will weigh in again next Tuesday and make sure I update you all.

xx

Best of luck... I know you can do it this time round,,. Xxx

hi mrslisamarie
your going to do it love x x

I am back!!!! Not had a good time of it lately for many reasons and I am currently 20st7.5lbs as of TODAY. That means I am no longer 7 stone lighter :( but seen as I have been so bad foodwise lately I should get my 7 stone award back in no time with my "first week weigh-in" haha.

Wish me luck getting back into it ladies...I will weigh in again next Tuesday and make sure I update you all.

xx

Welcome back Hun!

Don't fret about it! These things happen! The main thing is you're back on track :) Lots of good luck for ur wi!!!
Xx

Back