• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie, Just placed an order...!

Here's hoping I can join in with you guys next week! I really hope it comes on Monday! :) I want to loose about 5 1/2 stone altogether and I'm really looking forward to using Exante- all your posts on here are really motivating.

looking forward to getting to know you all! :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

SammyE

Silver Member
It should come Monday, if you place order before 1, they say it should come the next working day :)

Good luck!!

Thank you all for your kind welcomes! :)

The closest thing I have used is Slim Fast - I successfully got to my goal weight in 2005 using that. I then re-gained, and used good old fashioned gymming it up to get back to my goal in 2008. I have since regained + some. I hope this will change my eating behaviours for good and it's the LAST TIME!

I have a snowboarding holiday booked in January that I need to be smaller for- my board is currently too short for my weight! :cry:

Can I still go to the gym on this programme? I would like to use 3 x packs a day, but I'd like to know if it's OK to still exercise (4 x a week gym session with resistance training).

Dietkitty

Rebel without a calorie
Welcome and good luck. I read that resistance training is the best form of exercise on a vlcd. You don't want to be leaping around too much as you're not taking in sufficient calories and could end up light headed and exhausted quickly.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Atkins Diet - Diaries 1
Introductions 0
Exante - Total Solution 100% 1
Weight Watchers 1
Low Carb Diets 0