Newbie, Just placed an order...!

contingencyplan

Here's hoping I can join in with you guys next week! I really hope it comes on Monday! :) I want to loose about 5 1/2 stone altogether and I'm really looking forward to using Exante- all your posts on here are really motivating.

looking forward to getting to know you all! :D

Last edited:
It should come Monday, if you place order before 1, they say it should come the next working day :)

Good luck!!

Thank you all for your kind welcomes! :)

The closest thing I have used is Slim Fast - I successfully got to my goal weight in 2005 using that. I then re-gained, and used good old fashioned gymming it up to get back to my goal in 2008. I have since regained + some. I hope this will change my eating behaviours for good and it's the LAST TIME!

I have a snowboarding holiday booked in January that I need to be smaller for- my board is currently too short for my weight! :cry:

Can I still go to the gym on this programme? I would like to use 3 x packs a day, but I'd like to know if it's OK to still exercise (4 x a week gym session with resistance training).

Welcome and good luck. I read that resistance training is the best form of exercise on a vlcd. You don't want to be leaping around too much as you're not taking in sufficient calories and could end up light headed and exhausted quickly.

Welcome to Exante :)

Back