Newbie May Starters Unite! :D

Hi all the newbies, everyone is welcome here, need all the support we can get! Have my weigh in tomo morning and not too hopeful, totm and not sticking to plan, but tomo is a new day!!

Good luck tomorrow x

Yeay! Great job, Jen x

I have had a particularly horrid day today. I almost found myself succumbing to McDonalds but I held back. I have actually only gone over my points by 2 today and thats going to break even cos I had 9 saved up points to trade it off with.

I suspect my weight loss will be impacted though. Fingers crossed all is well for Thursday weigh in.

I can't believe how fast this week has gone.

Oh, and to top it off i have missed the Biggest Loser tonight cos I have been preparing for work all evening for tomorrow. Goddammit!

Everyone else ok?:p

had 2nd week weigh in today and was so surprised that I have lost 1lbs, delighted since I was not sticking to plan.

Fingers crossed for anyone with wi today!!

First weigh in for me and lost 2lbs, slightly disappointed but then I guess had it been 4 I would've wanted 5 or 6 lol!
I've included 2.5 lbs from another diet in my ticker so that's 4.5 for May.

wow :) everyone is doing so well :)
are we going to have a grand total for the end of May?
and then June?
and so on and so on...

I feel at home already, thanks for the 'welcomes' :)

wendy xx

Yeay for losing weight you guys! Well done :clap:

I have had a particularly horrid day today. I almost found myself succumbing to McDonalds but I held back. I have actually only gone over my points by 2 today and thats going to break even cos I had 9 saved up points to trade it off with.

Sorry you had a horrid day :( But well done for not to succumbing to Maccy D's. Awesome Awesome! Hopefully today is going better for you? Big hugs x

wow everyone is doing so well
are we going to have a grand total for the end of May?
and then June?
and so on and so on...

I feel at home already, thanks for the 'welcomes'

wendy xx

Yeah, I reckon we should do a grand total for the end of May - so that's Monday and then do another one for June. Keep each others motivated.

Yeay! Bring it on xx

Hey lovelies!

So, I weighed in today and lost 3lbs! I'm chuffed :D

Yeay!

Well done Minirog, thats great.

I also weighed in and lost 2.5lbs.

It seems to be working so far.

well done everyone on your fab losses !!!!!

i think a monthly group total is a great idea to keep us all motivated xxx

hope everyone is having a good day xxx

Thank you :D

Well done Lemma as well :clap:

On Monday I will add up everyone's May losses and do a group total. Do we want to add our own individual totals as well? I could start that list now and you could add your own (cut and paste from this message and add your own)

MAY LOSSES

Minirog: -7lbs!

I'll go along with whatever you have the time to do minirog :)
My WI is on a Tuesday, so you can start mine at 8lbs for May. as I won't be weighing in again before then.

I gave my scales to my eldest DD...as I found that I was jumping on and off them at any opportunity and getting disappointed. This time I have decided to not go on the scales at all...and then WI is a nice surprise or makes me realise that I have a whole week to get going again :) if you see what I mean... I do waffle sometimes lol xx

My May total is 6.5 lbs.

I doubt June will be as good as i have just blown my points for today by 10pts!! :eek: At least I have until next Thursday to cut back.

Lets hope I don't get stung by half term treats. I have the willpower, I have the willpower.....:p

6lbs to me

Minirog: -7lbs
granny: -8lbs
rose10: -10lbs
lemma1968: -6.5lbs
irishmini: -6lbs

Yeay guys! Aren't we all doing well?!

Woo Hoo!

:clap: :clap: :clap:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back