Newbie May Starters Unite! :D

Hi guys! Well odne on all the weight losses s far!

I'm Sam, 28, married with 2 gorgeous kiddies... I have been on this forum a few weeks now, and was doing well with the weight loss, doing ww at home, and then fell off he wagon and couldn't get back on! So, I went back to class last Tuesday and re-joined! This time I refuse to fall off the wagon, and I am not getting comfortable with my weight until I hit goal! I weighed around 14st a couple of years ago, did WW and got down to 11st 5, then have hovered ever since between 11.5st and 12st. Weighed in at 11st 9 last Tuesday, and will be happy with halfa lb per week until I get to my goal of 10st - slowly but surely me thinks!

xoxo

Hey Sam! :wavey:

Hey everybody else. I love looking at all our weightlosses. I'm going to start a new thread with the list on Monday I think so we can find it more easily.

You are all doing so so well.

Remember we are all here for each other, so nobody is ever alone when the difficult hours come - just come on here, get a virtual hug and keep on going.

Love and stuff - Happy Saturday!

Last edited:
My Total as of last week was 10lbs lost! I was very surprised although was going through a whole load of stress last week so probably end up gaining this week again! But for first shot at WW I thought it wasnt too bad!

well, I weighed in after my first week last tuesday and had lost 4.5lbs...was so happy with that as i don't think i'd ever had a loss that big before even when i started weight watchers the first time weighing 14stone... so, it's weigh in number 2 today, in half an hour. It's TOTM so I'm hoping I will either stay the same or have a little loss, as usually i gain! so I will let you know... I really want to get in to the tens this month, so with being 11st 4.5lbs last week I am so close, yet it feels so far... so fingers crossed i will be a little closer today!! :D

Back