Step 1 Sole Source Newbie Needing some support

Whoop de whooop Susan. Big Congrats on your fab loss. Fantastic that you've achieved over 3 in 3 months, we all know how tedious this diet can be. Amazing result well done you :) You should be well into the 11s by the time your sitting on that plane!
Yes GBP50 on CD products although I now have a "meaner" challenge, my sister confessed to having joined CD this week. A bit of sibling rivalry should keep the lbs at bay lol.
Weigh in tommorow -fingers x Yes the spanx was a hoot, especially in the dark .
Stay warm.
Miss D

JulesMcL2110 said:
Aww Susan that was just brilliant Really well done on the Weight Loss!
Soo are you getting excited for the holiday?? I bet you cant wait

How have you been this week?

Hiya Jules, I'm delighted! Had a sneaky weigh in this morning and it was 11.13.5! I know I don't weigh in in the mornings but ago pleased to see 11 anything, haven't been there for so long! :)

Yeah getting really excited about the holiday, can't wait to feel warm again! I'm constantly cold! Even in my thermals! :-(

I'm sick this week, come down with what my dd has, but staying strong... My throat kills but I won't ruin this with a honey and lemon, though I would adore one! Just keep taking the painkillers!

How's your week after the break?

Xx

Miss Demeanor said:
Whoop de whooop Susan. Big Congrats on your fab loss. Fantastic that you've achieved over 3 in 3 months, we all know how tedious this diet can be. Amazing result well done you :) You should be well into the 11s by the time your sitting on that plane!
Yes GBP50 on CD products although I now have a "meaner" challenge, my sister confessed to having joined CD this week. A bit of sibling rivalry should keep the lbs at bay lol.
Weigh in tommorow -fingers x Yes the spanx was a hoot, especially in the dark .
Stay warm.
Miss D

Thank you muchly! I'm so thrilled!

Yeah reckon I well be in the 11s on the plane... To be honest though,I just hope I'm comfortable on the plane, last time I flew it was a VERY tight squeeze!

Excellent challenge from your cdc... Think that's fab, though your right, sibling rivalry is far more of a challenge! Think you'll do amazing though!... You've done fab so far! Is your sister over here our us she in hk too?

How's your week been? Best of luck for your weigh in babe xx

Hi Ladies,
Weigh in today -2.5lbs v happy as my let the hair down party on Tuesday hasnt dome much damage. Sneaky sister isnt going to foil me.lol. Susan yes she came here on hols 8 years ago and never left, but its good for kids to have an aunt around. Was annoyed she scoffed at the CD diet the sneakily arranged and appt on Monday and has been SS ever since!
Hope youre feeling better soon, horrid to be chilled to the bone. Looks like its going to be cold for a while ther... but hey your on hols soon :)
Have you tried a hot choc mint shake not quite honey and lemon but still quite tasty hot!
Jules hope the boys are feeling better? Another dailymail cambridge story today... thats going to be you next year :)
Have lovely weekends ladies,
Miss D

Miss Demeanor said:
Hi Ladies,
Weigh in today -2.5lbs v happy as my let the hair down party on Tuesday hasnt dome much damage. Sneaky sister isnt going to foil me.lol. Susan yes she came here on hols 8 years ago and never left, but its good for kids to have an aunt around. Was annoyed she scoffed at the CD diet the sneakily arranged and appt on Monday and has been SS ever since!
Hope youre feeling better soon, horrid to be chilled to the bone. Looks like its going to be cold for a while ther... but hey your on hols soon :)
Have you tried a hot choc mint shake not quite honey and lemon but still quite tasty hot!
Jules hope the boys are feeling better? Another dailymail cambridge story today... thats going to be you next year :)
Have lovely weekends ladies,
Miss D

Well done! 2.5 lb is great! :)

Yeah I've heard were due more snow :-( a real nightmare as the country comes to a standstill!

No,I still haven't tried the choc mint hot, doesn't hugely appeal! Might be nice when I'm freezing though!

You up to much this weekend?

My ds and dd are both sick now! He's started being sick! Finally get the bed stuff all clean then he's sick on it all again! :-( yuck!

Were meant to be seeing family this weekend but its a two hour drive each way! Not sure they'll manage it! :-(

Might be a long weekend!

Hi Ladies

WI this morning, 5lbs off over the 2 weeks so so so chuffed!

I'm not sure if I mentioned it but I was taking part on Walking challenge for the last 8 weeks well I won I completed 575628 steps over the time just couldn't believe it, was at a meeting yesterday and presented with £50 meal voucher
Compared to 20 weeks ago I was very very over weight and go barely walk up a flight of stairs :)

Well ladies its so cold over here this weekend, although no snow which I'm very happy about! Just trying to study for my exam on Tuesday and get my act together and get Xmas pressies sorted

Susan hows the kids now? Any better?
Miss demeanour what are you getting up too this weekend?

Hi gals,

Jules, 5lb off is excellent! Well done you huni!!! Bet your so pleased!!! =0) Also, well done on winning the competition! I cannot believe how many steps you have done! Thats fab!!! and as you say such a massive improvement from where you were!!! and best of luck for your exam tomorrow, whats it in???

I'm weighing in again tonight! Hoping i will get into the 11s!!! fingers crossed!

Kids and me, i think (hopefully not said too soon!) are on the mend! My dd went back to school today, she was so excited to be going back, but my ds was still moaning about tummy ache, so i said he could stay home with his nanny for one more day... honestly i would have thought he would want to be at school, this time is usually the best time of the year at school... parties, shows, santa!!! Loads of fun stuff!!!

Had a nice weekend... we visited some family... and they were all rather shocked at the weight i've lost! =0) My aunt's actualy words were "Susie, you've lost a MASSIVE amount of weight!!!" i'm sure she meant this as a compliment, but it did rather sound like my god, you were very fat before!!!! They were all asking how i'd done it, and although they said, they couldn't go without food, i reckon a couple of them may be googling the cambridge diet now!!! they had a massive buffet also, but i stayed strong and didn't eat anything.... it wasn't too bad, but a few things appealed!!!! oh well, not long to christmas and i want to look my best! MUST STAY STRONG!!!!

How was your weekends?

So gutted, weighed in and lost 1/4 of a pound! To be honest I think her scales are wrong as my morning weigh ins have me in 4lb lighter this week! :-(

Hi Susan

That definitely doesn't make sense, did you weigh yourself this morning to see if there was a difference!
please don't be so dishearten you've done so so well

Whats your plans for this week?

Hiya Jules, yeah doesn't make sense to me either, but oh well, heres to another week! =0)

I'm going to keep a log this week of my daily weighing, and see what happens! i'm only doing this till Wednesday next week as i'm then off on my hols, so not really much longer! I will ss all the way, apart from dinner on Friday night when i have my works xmas meal out! I have been looking forward to this meal for months, and cannot wait! I haven't bothered eating at other xmas do's, but this one is at my favourite restaurant so really looking forward to a nice meal out! (Without the kids!) Can't remember the last time i had a grown up meal! As i know i have this meal, i am unsure whether i will even lose this wee, but never mind... i am as low a (as an adult) that i can ever remember, i will have a fab holiday and then start again in January! =0)

How's your week going?

xx

Hi Ladies

Hows your Weekends been? Whats everyone up too?

Going shopping with my big Son today looking forward to some us time!!!

Lost 1.5lbs this week well chuffed as Ive been on 2 shakes and dinner all week

Hiya Jules.. Sadly were still a sick house but starting to get on the mend!

I had a big meal out this week so was worried about weigh in tonight, but I lost 3.5lbs! :)

So delighted!

How you guys all doing?

Hiya Jules.. Sadly were still a sick house but starting to get on the mend!

I had a big meal out this week so was worried about weigh in tonight, but I lost 3.5lbs! :)

So delighted!

How you guys all doing?

Well done you
That's brilliant update your signature. You've lost more than that!

what was the meal like?
Did you enjoy it?

Hi Jules,

Its all updated now! =0)

The meal was delicious, though i couldn't eat a huge amount of it... i actually left something from every course... i was really worried the meal would stop me losing this week, so absolutely delighted with a 3.5lb loss! its obviously been worth staying away from the all the christmas food luxuries these past few weeks!

I'm off at stupid o'clock on Thursday morning... cannot wait... am trying to get all the washing and packing done now, but still having to work today and tomorrow =0(

Can't wait to feel the heat warm my bones though!

AS i probably wont get on here again till i'm back home, just want to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas, and i look forward to chatting and continuiing this weight loss journey with you in the new year!

xxx

Susan

Merry Christmas to and the your family! Have a really fab time cause Huns you've earned it! I can't wait to hear how you got on.

take care and will miss our chats and support :)

Hi Jules! Happy new year!

So how was Christmas and new year? Did you stick to plan? How's everything going? Xx

hi Susan

I had a lovely Xmas, although had a bad chest infection but enjoyed it all the same.
Boys had a fab time it was so magically for them.

but more important how was your hols?
did you stick to plan.

Got weighed on sat put on 2lbs so so chuffed!

Hi Jules,

Great to hear from you! Well I came off plan for the whole two weeks, and ate loads! I was a stone up when I got back Friday morning, but at my weigh in tonight I was only 4.25lbs up... Not bad considering how much I've eaten!

So sorry to hear you've been unwell, you better now?

Did you come off plan for the entire break?

2 Antibotics later feel alot more human lol

Yes off for the entire time!
That as brilliant for you well done!!!

Tell me about the hols?

Back