Step 1 Sole Source Newbie Needing some support

JulesMcL2110 said:
Hey Ladies

Had WI today and lost 3lbs really delighted!
As you know I been harping a bit over the last couple of weeks so I wanted to thank you for putting up with me :)

i feel like I've turned the corner again and I'm now focus for the next 5 weeks until Christmas, were I definitely plan to enjoy.

Thanks for the compliment of 'Slimmer of the Year' I have a long way to go but if I do loose 9 stone I will be putting my myself forward ;)

Susan
When you look at what you take off in the month it's really brilliant I'm now using the monthly challenge as my yard stick!

Miss demeanor
How you feeling today?

Maggie69
hows your week been?

Whats everyone plans for the rest of weekend?

Hi Jules, well done, 3lb is excellent? So pleased to hear your feeling happier and back on track... This diet is so hard when you're heads not completely in it! At the same time, keeping your head in it for weeks on end is b!oody hard! You've been doing this for weeks on end, your doing amazing!

Let us know when you get your 9 stone and we'll all vote... I'm positive you'll do it... If you want to...

Yeah the monthly challenge helps... I changed my signature for the months which seemed more positive than the weeks... I know it's the same but it feels different! :p

Hoping for a quiet day tomorrow, hopefully have a lie in, maybe play with the kids on the xbox and a movie afternoon... Might do some more online shopping for Christmas, but am finding it slightly addictive... Everytime, I find something for one child I feel I have to match the value for the other.. Funnily enough this is just being expensive!

What's everyone else upto?

I'm seriously struggling today... I've had a choc mint shake for breakfast, and a mushroom soup for lunch, gallons of water, but I just feel crap today! I feel like I wanna eat... Now I know that's crazy and it will not make me feel better, only worse... But I seriously want food! I feel like I could go on a major binge and am currently just trying to keep myself occupied! I'm feeling down and restless and like I will never shift this weight! And I have no idea why I feel like this... :-(

How far into cd r u? Why don't u boil an egg or have some chicken. That's what I do when I'm feeling like I'm gonna come off track x

Hiya, I'm nearly finished week 10. I could but really want to stay ss until week 12... Not so sure it's food I need, think it's a mental thing today! Probably not busy enough! To much Time to think... (dangerous territory!)

Hiya, I'm nearly finished week 10. I could but really want to stay ss until week 12... Not so sure it's food I need, think it's a mental thing today! Probably not busy enough! To much Time to think... (dangerous territory!)

Hey Susan

As you know I hit the brick wall around week 10 the only think that kept me going was having a small meal of chicken and green veg! But I think your stronger than me have another shake or soup on top of your three this will really help.

what have you been up too today?

Hiya Jules...

It's obviously the week 10 horrors!

I am strong, and don't think I will succumb, but I feel miserable!

I've done nothing today... Pj day with movies! That's probably the problem, I need to keep busy... I normally run around like a stupid... Two kids, my own business and a house to run! So a day off is needed but maybe not needed! If you know what I mean!

Think ill have a bath soon, while kids eat... Then have my choc shake and an early night...

Just wish I felt more, on it, if you know what I mean... Think my get up and go, got up and went...

What helped you get back on track?

Hey Susan

To be honest I fought with myself the whole time until last week were I thought neither come of the diet and admit failure yet again or get my head out of the clouds and my ass into gear again. Needless to say the latter has happened and I'm focused again..

Did you have bath?

Yeah just got out... Cleaned, hoovered and moped floor after kids tea and now sitting down with a pint... Once floor is dry and I can walk on it, I've moped myself onto the sofa, I will get a mint choc shake... I'm feeling better from the bath, think ill have shake and an early night... Wonder if Telly I was watching made me feel down... Not sure what it is but I feel so restless!.?!

tomnkatesmum said:
Woohoo!!!!:party0011::party0011::party0011:

I lost 4.75 lbs this week!!! Woohoo!!!! So pleased!!!:party0011:

Lol woop woop woop go u!!!

That's fab xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Jules x

I feel fab...just what I needed after feeling so down yesterday... Really made me wanna go for another good one this week! :)

I'm 37 pounds down since September 10th! Bloody amazing! So pleased! :)

Hi every one how brill r u all :wee: So so pleased 4 u"s x its such a great feeling when u have lost and keeps the motavitaton goin x x I will try and changemy stats jules as I'm crap at this sort of thing :confused:

Hi Jules, how you doing this week? You been home or away? Up to much this weekend? Xx

Hi Susan

I'm good working in Dublin all week just on my way back On my way now. So looking forward to seeing the boys. I've SS+ this week so get weighed tomorrow will see if I have any lose lol. Plans for the weekend is to put of Xmas trees so looking forward to that..

And I'm on leave all week next wowowowow

whats your plans?

Hi all
fab losses this week ladies. Susan big congrats , you must be so really pleased, timing was perfect to keep you on track. Just read thro the last few days posts and seemed you had hit a mental wall and I could feel your restlessness in yr posts. Are you back in fight mode for the next weigh in? Not long to that holiday now!!
Jules can't wait to see you up there- there's no doubt in my mind that you will lose all the weight. You always sound so calm and focussed and with such consistent losses I don't think there's any way you will stop anytime soon :)
I came off meds on Tues and weigh in today hv lost 7.5lbs over 2 weeks so v happy as I was sure having to eat& no exercise that I would have no loss or worse still a gain but now almost at 2stone loss... Yay:) Back to SS from tomorrow but at school Xmas fair on cake stall so could be SS+ tomorrow :)

JulesMcL2110 said:
Hi Susan

I'm good working in Dublin all week just on my way back On my way now. So looking forward to seeing the boys. I've SS+ this week so get weighed tomorrow will see if I have any lose lol. Plans for the weekend is to put of Xmas trees so looking forward to that..

And I'm on leave all week next wowowowow

whats your plans?

Hi Jules,

Have you been working away in Dublin all week? If so, bet it's nice to be home and see boys!

Ah, love Christmas, though not sure we'll bother with the proper tree this year, maybe just a mini desk one!

I'm doing my step 2 week staying tomorrow... Although I don't have to yet, I meant to on 3 R&D Dec and that's a busy week so decided to do it early on a quiet week... I'm looking forward to chewing after 11 weeks, but worried about getting back on ss afterwards!

Lucky you being of next week, you at home? Going away? Doing anything special?

I've got a family photoshoot tomorrow... Hoping when I see the photos I look slimmer than previously... Went shopping today and bought size 16 jeans and a size 14 cardy! Feeling dead chuffed! :)

Back