Step 1 Sole Source Newbie Needing some support

Hiya Jules,

So how has the launch gone? You finished with it all now?

I lost 2.25lbs this week, I'm okay with that, but to be honest had hoped for a larger loss... I'm now only 2lbs away from my four stone and I would really like to get that ASAP!

However I have got the most amount of food planned for the next few days! I come off plan on Friday morning and will go back to ssing on Tuesday morning.... However in the middle of that I p,an fish and chips, Indian, cream tea and a proper roast dinner with a stodgy pudding for afters!,, I cannot wait!!!! Hell, you only turn 30 once right?. I might As well make the most of it!!!

Obviously I am not planning to weigh in next Monday.... It's my actually birthday day, but after all the food I have planned over the weekend I wouldn't dare go for weigh in.... Instead I plan to get back on it on Tuesday and then weigh in on the next Monday and hopefully not have gained too much!!!! Fingers crossed!!!

How is everyone else doing and what is everyone else's plans for the weekend?

How you finding things now Jules? You back into the cd way of life???

Xxxx

Hey Susan

That's a great result!
I am struggling as I've so much on my plate at the moment with work! I can't wait to finish this project! Ian getting through it barely! If I give up now I won't go back on it! So ill just get on with it, my head will get back into it :)

You sound like our going to have a ball this weekend and rightly so! You are only 30 once and do need to make the most of it!

You also deserve a massive treat considering what you've lost
I can't wait to hear all the biz!

Hey Susan

That's a great result!
I am struggling as I've so much on my plate at the moment with work! I can't wait to finish this project! Ian getting through it barely! If I give up now I won't go back on it! So ill just get on with it, my head will get back into it :)

You sound like our going to have a ball this weekend and rightly so! You are only 30 once and do need to make the most of it!

You also deserve a massive treat considering what you've lost
I can't wait to hear all the biz!

Hi Jules,

I had really hoped to get my 4 stone before my break, but only 2 pounds off, so almost!!

Work has been manic and so stressful for me to, but now January is over it should really calm down and get easier!

Really looking forward to food from tomorrow, I'll let you know how it all goes! Then back to real work on Tuesday! Really hoping to get back into it easily!

Have a great weekend and look after yourself xxx

Hey Jules,

How you doing? Work still manic? How's everything going? you got your head back in it now?

I'm back on day 1 again..... had a great break, but have eaten way to much and am feeling bloated and fat! kinda looked at it as my final binge so i did thoroughly enjoy it, but hell, i feel pretty crappy now! Looking forward to getting this first week of CD out of the way, and then hopefully the rest of the weeks will just plod along as before!

I'm really hoping i may get to goal around April time which doesn't sound to far off! ut i am going to have to stick to it now.... need it to be like it was before at the start, but it is so much harder then when i initially started!!! oh well, must be positive.... and keep coming on here to help boost me along....

How's you?

Hey Susan

I've been waiting on you posting again. How'd the Birthday Celebrations go?
Did you really enjoy all that food? Tell me what you had?

Well I lost 3.5lbs this week but Ive had to move up the Steps I'm doing 800cal. I'm so run down at the moment, got blood tests done and I'm low in Iron B12 and my white blood cells are low, so my body is fighting infection somewhere.

My doc recommended I stop the diet altogether for a while to get my health back but I refused, So for the month of Feb Ill be doing 2 Cambridge products and an evening meal.

Are you still having Hair loss?

Hi Jules,

Sounds like you are having a pretty crappy time of it at the moment! I'm really sorry to hear you have been feeling so unwell.... i completely understand that you don't want to give up on the diet completely and think you hav gone for a good inbetween... hopefully you will be on the mend and feeling loads better really soon... at least if your still not feeling great you could still consider coming off the diet, if you really have to!

Well birthday was good and i ate far to much.... o be perfectly honest, it was a relief to get back on the diet as i had eaten so much i was feeling sick, bloated, full - absolutely horrid! i did thoroughly enjoy the food.... but the after effects weren't nice!

Food wise, i had:

Friday:
Porridge,
Freshly baked bread, ham, coleslaw & cherry scone with cream;
Pukka Pie and Chips from chip shop;
Cherry scone with cream

Saturday:
Chicken goujons in wraps;
Indian Meal at restaurant - poppadoms, rice, curry dish and peshwari nan;

Sunday:
Fruit toast;
Massive amounts of fresh bread, ham, pastrami, coleslaw, samosas, scones (savory and sweet) cheeses, birthday cake etc etc...

Monday:
Scone and cream;
Savory scone and brie, scone and cream
Roast pork, crackling, yorkshires, broccoli, red cabbage, potatoes dauphanise, parsnips,
apple crumble, ice cream and custard...

Also 12 thorntons chocolates throughout the weekend!

I know, it is the most mammoth binge ever... and as you can probably tell, i LOVE scones!!!!

My weight was right up Tuesday morning by just over 9lbs, but this morning, was already 4.5lbs down! i got straight back onto ss on Tuesday morning and am hoping to stick to it for this week and shift all of the excessive weight gained while bingeing!!! but hey, it was a planned binge and i enjoyed it, mostly!!!

My hair, sadly, is still falling out, but there is still some there and i can't see any bald spots so really hoping i can keep going till April when i reckon i may get to goal! that would be amazing!!!! Though i am still thinking about changign my goal?!?!?!? i had intially thought 9.7lbs, but now i wonder if i should be thinking about in the 8's???? (i am a shortie at only 5 foot 2.5 inches?!?!?)

Oh well. will see how i do and how i look i suppose.... hopefully not to much longer though... it seems to get harder and harder to get back on everytime i come off!!!

Has your worked calmed down now?

xx

Hey Susan

Your binge sounded Fab but I know what you mean when you say you feel bloated etc..
The fact that you have been able to get 4.5lbs off you already is Brilliant!!

Work is starting to calm down, just cant wait till it finishes!! April cant come quick enough!!!!

Hows this week been for you?

Hiya,

Done my first week of ss now, and am weighing in tonight... just hoping i wont have gained since my birthday and i'lll be happy with a STS! fingers crossed!

glad your work is calming down, and i hope you are feeling better... how are you finding doing the higher step? your losses are looking good so it doesn't look like its affecting them!??

This week has been okay.. at the start of the week i was delighted to be back doing ss, and over the moon to get rid of the bloated, horrid stomach feelings... but although i have stayed 100% food is very appealing.... i think, if i remember correctly, that i felt like this the first time round, and the first couple of weeks were the hardest for wanting food, but then i suddenly got into a pattern and literally stopped thinking about food, and it stopped bothering me.... hoping that will be the same now, and if i just keep going then i'll get past this....

I'm still wanting to continue (hair permitting) for two to three months, so it has to get easier!!! Doesn't it?

Hi Susan

How'd your WI go?
I know it is hard not to think about food! Been off plan all week as I need to get some anti toxins into my diet to help build myself back up! Getting weighed on Sat to start again!

I'm on B12 and biotin for hair as recommend by my doctor and I must admitt I've noticed a difference already!

How's your week been?

Hi Susan

How'd your WI go?
I know it is hard not to think about food! Been off plan all week as I need to get some anti toxins into my diet to help build myself back up! Getting weighed on Sat to start again!

I'm on B12 and biotin for hair as recommend by my doctor and I must admitt I've noticed a difference already!

How's your week been?

Hey Jules,

Weigh in I only lost half a pound, but my morning weigh ins showed I gained over 9lbs on my weekend off, so to be honest I was glad to lose at all!!!

Have you enjoyed eating food this week?? I never seem to be able to do it in moderation! :-(

I'm finding it a little easier at the mo, had a great day today food wise and feeling happier... Well I had an awful crap day at work but didn't eat and still stuck to plan easily so that's gotta be good!!

I may have to look at the things you mentioned, were they prescribed by the doc or can you just get them from pharmacist?

You feeling better?

Hi Susan

Starting to feel alot better to be honest I've been alternating between eating SW and SS it just depended on how Ive felt on the day!!
I have to say this diet has really taught me portin control as I just don't want to put on weight & the MyFitnesspal has really helped with that!

Nope you can buy both supplements out of Holland & Barrett, defintely worth getting
I'm getting WI tomorrow morning so will let you know how I got on?

Hows your week been?

Hi Susan

Lost 2lbs this week really pleased as I've not SS in 2 weeks. So getting stuck in SS again feel I'm ready to take on the challenge again
Feeling so much better more energy and head back in the space of wanting to get my next 4 stone off

Hows your weekend been?

Hi Susan

Lost 2lbs this week really pleased as I've not SS in 2 weeks. So getting stuck in SS again feel I'm ready to take on the challenge again
Feeling so much better more energy and head back in the space of wanting to get my next 4 stone off

Hows your weekend been?

Hiya Jules,

Well done on your 2lbs loss, that's excellent especially when you haven't been ssing!!!!

Really pleased to hear you are feeling better and getting your energy back...

I've been ssing for two weeks since my birthday and really feeling as though my head is back in the zone.... Thankfully at long last!!

Scales this morning were 10 stone 11lbs.... Obviously they will be a lot more at weigh in, due to different scales and the fact that my morning weigh in is first thing and undressed and I'm sure that has to make a massive difference.... Probably 2-4lbs!

I reckon I probably have between 2 and 2 and a half stone left to go.... It suddenly seems far more achievable but also a long way off.... Hoping now my head is back in the game it will help me get there quickly!,,, I cannot wait to stop cd!!! Lol!!

I went to holland and barratts yesterday and bought both b12 and biotin and started taking them both yesterday.... Fingers crossed it will help with my hair loss so that I can keep ssing for as long as I want and not just as long as my hair stays on my head!!!! Lol!!!

Weekend has been good.... I've been sorting my wardrobe out, it is now nearly empty as nothing fitted me, on the bright side though I've been starting to nick my mum's clothing.... She has always been slim but it is amazing as I went out yesterday in a pair of her size 12's!!!! I cannot believe I got into a size 12!!! Really starting to notice a difference.... But I don't want to give up yet, I've been told I've lost enough now and should stop, and it seems a friend has been speaking about my unsustainable diet as she says as soon as I stop starving myself I will regain all the weight again!!!! Nice eh?!?!? Can't help wondering if its a slight touch of jealousy!?!?!

You working this week away from home?

Aww Susan

Some ppl can be so hurtful and it's usually those closet to you, pure jealousy!
I'm in training mode now getting the teams trained on the system I've development which goes live on the 4th of March. So a bit more relaxed but still busy!

I know I'm not at your weight but I can see such a difference in my clothes, like yourself My wardrobe is empty but I love it lol
Been on the next sale getting some cheap stuff lol

how have you been this week?

Hiya Jules,

To be honest, i think it's kinda sad, that she's talking about me and telling her other half about how it wont work.... i know she would like to lose a few pounds but isn't willing to go without food, and that's fine, each to their own.... still sad though.... she asked me to stop for her last time i saw her, asked me to promise i would eat again.... and i really wondered why? i'm doing fine, i don't look ill and i'm getting slim and healthy! Sure i'm healthier now with a lower bmi etc than i was before?!?!!!? ah, well, who cares!

I weighed in last night, and am delighted as i lost 5.5lbs!!! woohoo!!!! soooo happy!!! just hope i can keep it up and shift this last couple of stone super quick.... bit worried it might slow down now i'm getting closer to target, but i shall remain 100% and see what happens!!! =0)

I cannot wait to go shopping and start re-filling my wardrobe, but i want to wait until i get to goal, as at the moment, i buy somehting new and within a couple of weeks i'm passing it on to the charity shop! Honestly my charity shop has had bags and bags of stuff from me!!!! feels good though! =0)

I've got a lovely quiet week this week with no social events so should have an easy week for ss.... the kids are home on half term, but i'm working this week and only have friday off, so dont suppose it will make a huge difference to me....

you back ssing again now?

Hey Susan

Sorry I've not been on for the last couple of weeks but been putting mega hours on my project. Which I can say with a huge smile went Live on Monday and so far so good!!

how have you been? Just back on plan today after maintaining for the last 2weeks it's tough but feel more focus to do it

What have you been up to?

Hey Susan

Sorry I've not been on for the last couple of weeks but been putting mega hours on my project. Which I can say with a huge smile went Live on Monday and so far so good!!

how have you been? Just back on plan today after maintaining for the last 2weeks it's tough but feel more focus to do it

What have you been up to?

Hi Jules,

Great to hear from you... I was worried you were unwell or had given up on this rock n roll lifestyle!!

So pleased your project has gone live and is going well.,, what a relief!! :0)

I'm good, feel I'm having a few slow weeks, but I'm still 64 pounds down in total so it can't all be bad eh??? Would love a really big loss though!!!

How have you found maintaining??? Was it okay and has your weigt gone up? Down? STS?

Are you restarting ss again???

What's happening with your work now??

Xx

Hey Susan

Hows you been?
Sorry ive not been around just been dead busy with work! And not on the diet at all
Starting back on Tuesday... As its my borthday today!

Jules

Hey Susan

Hows you been?
Sorry ive not been around just been dead busy with work! And not on the diet at all
Starting back on Tuesday... As its my borthday today!

Jules

Hi Jules!

Happy Birthday! Hope your having a great day and being spoilt!!!

No worries about not being around! Work must be manic!! Will it continue to be so busy??

How's your weigt? Have you managed maintain?

How's life treating you??

Xx

Back