1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Newbie needs help plse

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by dotgirl, 23 April 2009 Social URL.

1. dotgirl

dotgirl New Member

Hi everybody

Not sure if I am in the right place. I started the W8 Regular programme on Sunday , so am in to my 5th day. Have had no problems until last night and today. Feeling really sick and constant headache. Also bowels not worked for 3 days.

Can anybody tell me if this is normal? Any advise as to what I can do. I was told I can take fybegel but not the ornage flavour and thats all that seems to be around.

I am feeling really rough and I am starting to wonder if its worth putting myself through this.:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Lilicat65

Lilicat65 Member

Hi, I am on Lipotrim, which I think is pretty similar to you, I too felt really rough, but hit ketosis on day 5, yhen everything changed, I too got headaches, and bowels did not work for 7 days, which i was told would probably happen, if you get over the first week, it gets so much easier, but I know the first week is tough. i also felt sick, but it was normal

Good luck, please let me know how you got on

x x

4. biglo

biglo New Member

Hi i'm on the Lipotrim diet it is day 6 for me-just wondering how do you know if you are in ketosis cos i wouldn't have a clue? Also thanks for putting that about your bowels cos it's the same here is there anything i can take do you know?

5. Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Anne-Marie

Don't let constipation take hold. Use fibresure or dulcoease. You need to look at adding some fibre to your diet regularly - either fibresure or adding psyllium rusks to porridge or shakes.Take action before you have real problems! Good luck with the diet - stick with it - you'll feel better in a couple of days!!!!