Newbie needs help plse

dotgirl

Hi everybody

Not sure if I am in the right place. I started the W8 Regular programme on Sunday , so am in to my 5th day. Have had no problems until last night and today. Feeling really sick and constant headache. Also bowels not worked for 3 days.

Can anybody tell me if this is normal? Any advise as to what I can do. I was told I can take fybegel but not the ornage flavour and thats all that seems to be around.

I am feeling really rough and I am starting to wonder if its worth putting myself through this.:cry:

Hi, I am on Lipotrim, which I think is pretty similar to you, I too felt really rough, but hit ketosis on day 5, yhen everything changed, I too got headaches, and bowels did not work for 7 days, which i was told would probably happen, if you get over the first week, it gets so much easier, but I know the first week is tough. i also felt sick, but it was normal

Good luck, please let me know how you got on

x x

Hi i'm on the Lipotrim diet it is day 6 for me-just wondering how do you know if you are in ketosis cos i wouldn't have a clue? Also thanks for putting that about your bowels cos it's the same here is there anything i can take do you know?

Don't let constipation take hold. Use fibresure or dulcoease. You need to look at adding some fibre to your diet regularly - either fibresure or adding psyllium rusks to porridge or shakes.Take action before you have real problems! Good luck with the diet - stick with it - you'll feel better in a couple of days!!!!

Back