Newbie NEEDS to diet!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Queen*B*, 19 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Queen*B*

Queen*B* New Member

Weight Watchers
    Hi everyone :sign0144: I stumbled upon this site and thought I'd join as it seems like a lovely group to be a part of.
    I've just come back from my 6 monthly check with my GP nurse, and I've put on 5kgs since my last visit-that's 11lbs in FIVE MONTHS!! :cry:I knew I'd put a few extra lbs on, but to actually see it, and for someone else to see it made me want to cry.
    Today has been the kick in the butt I needed. Think about it, if I don't start trying to lose weight now, how much more will I have gained at my next visit? :eek:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Now is the time to start. What kind of diet are you thinking of?

Irene xx
  4. Queen*B*

Queen*B* New Member

Weight Watchers
    Oops, really should've mentioned that in my post :eek: I've previously followed Weight Watchers so I'll more than likely give that another go. Stick with what you know and all. I get paid towards the end of this week, so after a bit of planning I'll get a start, more than likely at the weekend.

Thanks for the welcome! xx
  5. Stormwind

Stormwind Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    **waves **
    Hello and welcome !
    Good luck on your weight loss !! :D
  6. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    Hello and :welcome: to the forums! Good luck on your weight loss journey!

Sharkbait1983 x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.