Newbie Noob needs help

Mrs.Rompom

Hi. I'm Shanie, 23 years old.

I've just ordered some Exante stuff. Although I have no idea what I have to do, how hard it's going to be etc.

I've been on weight watchers for 18 months and not been doing well. I'm such a yo yo'er. I'm greedy with food and I literally cannot help myself. I know doing shakes and soups I'm going to be starving and miserable but I need a boost.
I started at 15st 3lb in April 2010 and currently 13st 6.5lb
I'm hovvering around this weight and not moving forward. My body needs a shock I think.

Any help and advice of what to do and how to cope would be great. Also help on how to use this sight, it's all new to me. Thanks

hi shanie
i have only just started myself, but i have to say, it was just the 'shock' my body needed.. this is only my fourth day but i got on the scales this morning and i have lost 5 lbs already!
i'm not gonna lie, the last 3 days have been tough, but actually yesterday was a lot easier.. was much less hungry and managed to space the packs out nicely without any rumbles.. the first 2 days i'd done all the packs by 3pm lol
i've been drinking SO much water, black coffee and green tea, and been going jogging for 20 min and i actually feel great. that may have something to do with not having had a drink since the weekend though, i do love my daily glass of red wine :(
anyway, if you are considering starting, i would recommend it..
good luck :)
Mx

First i've got to say well done on your losses on ww :happy096:

You will miss food I'd be a liar if I said otherwise but you get used to not eating a meal as such, after the 1st few days the only hunger that you will have is emotional hunger you will need to give your head a talking to a few times

Expect a headache for the 1st few days & drink plenty of water

Good luck:D

Your story and weight loss is very similar to mine - i went from 15st10 to 13st8 on WW in a year then just stalled and like you just couldn't help myself with all the food allowed on WW (especially when they introduced pro points, I just abused the hell out of them!). I'm now on day 3 exante and i'm really finding it hard but the thought of just getting the weight off then maintaining using WW is really spurring me on, although i am really struggling today! x

Hi. I'm Shanie, 23 years old.

I've just ordered some Exante stuff. Although I have no idea what I have to do, how hard it's going to be etc.

I've been on weight watchers for 18 months and not been doing well. I'm such a yo yo'er. I'm greedy with food and I literally cannot help myself. I know doing shakes and soups I'm going to be starving and miserable but I need a boost.
I started at 15st 3lb in April 2010 and currently 13st 6.5lb
I'm hovvering around this weight and not moving forward. My body needs a shock I think.

Any help and advice of what to do and how to cope would be great. Also help on how to use this sight, it's all new to me. Thanks

Hi Mrs.Rompom,
Firstly well done on your losses already. Exante is easier than you think, after the first few days you'll go into ketosis and then the hunger pangs cease. Its not plain sailing as no diet ever is but I have found that taking temptation away has worked for me. My only choices are shake, bar or soup and I must say I have found it pretty easy. The hardest bit for me has been AAM which I am now doing as I need to refeed before going on holiday in 3 weeks. Up until 3 weeks ago I never did the AAM week I just stayed TS. For me AAM would just lay temptation in my path so I didn't do it. After my 5 weeks hols I'll be back and after Xmas I'm going TS again to lose the rest. So don't think you'll be hungry and miserable, you won't. After the first few days I was never hungry, in fact I sometimes totally forgot to have my shake.. good luck, stick with it, you'll be amazed at what you can do...CS

hey and well done on your losses so far :D the first thing I have to say is loose the thought that you are 'going to be starving and miserable ' ... you are just setting yourslef up for a fall , you need to be positive and see the diet as a positive thing , get excited about the amount of weight you will be loosing .. it really is incredible :) It will be hard for 4-5 days , but then it gets easier and the weeks fly by and the weight literally drops off :) not having to think about food or have to choose what to eat is so liberating .. it changes your whole view of food and eating and makes you appreciate even the healthiest of food so that when you come off , an apple will taste amazing :) give it a go and stay positive , there are lots of people on here who are going through the same thing and we all support each other :)

Hi and welcome. Im new to this too. Day 4 today for me. Its not been easy but i wil keep going. Ihave the shakes and soup and so far i like them. Havent tried the choc shake yet.

I keep busy which helps, drink lots of water too.

Goodluck :)

Back