newbie-restart AGAIN !!!

Well done on the loss, going in the right direction now - just trying to get back on track myself x

thanks Mrs Lmc its good to be back and I hope your keeping well.....haven't been on much this week it's been hectic at work and home but I stayed om plan and lost 1lb at weigh in on tuesday so I am pleased about that ..will post my food dairy for the week later as I have to go go back out to work to do a function ....hope everyone is ok x

I'm keeping grand thanks. Really well done on the great loss, bet you feel great to be back on track. You sound very busy at work! I hope it is helping rather than hindering. I'll check back later x

hi.guys just a 1/2lb off this week was expecting a bit more but hey ho any loss is good. how have you all been doing?I have finished a busy week at work with a cold sore on my lip ,totm and a huge abscess on my tooth....I must say I have never felt pain like it but I'm taking antibiotics and thankfully the swelling and the pain is easing.the one good thing abouta it all is I can't eat very much as it hurts to chew maybe it will help with the weight loss this week lol

Back