Newbie started today!

Am irritated today that ppl can be so judgemental!! Ppl who don't know me, my situation, the advise I've sought, the difficulties I've been through....

Anyway I'm -27lb in 6 weeks whoop!! So pleased.

Hospital stuff didn't go well yesterday, going in for scan/x ray Friday. Am still poorly, had 2 days off, ate between 400-600 calories plus vitamins, back on ss today.

So am 11st 8, 15lb to goal! Bring it!!

Hi Kiwili, Don't let other people get you down, people who judge are just not worth worrying about!! Just concentrate on the woooopppping 27lbs you have lost, that is fantastic!!!

I have my 2nd WI today, but being it is only 31/2 days since last one I am not expecting big losses, so anything will be good!!

Hope you have a wonderful day and things go well at the hospital so you can start to feel better soon!! xxx

Hope your WI went well.

My hospital appointment didn't go well, I have a 9cm cyst and my iud has dislodged itself outside of womb!! So will need to have a laproscopy. Not sure when, will speak to consultant next week.

I suppose it means that I need to get back on 100% ss until I have op, loose as much as possible then will have to switch to low GI/calorie counting. Am disappointed, not just because of diet but also because it puts into question my ability to have baby number 2 :-(

Ohhh I am so sorry to hear that, not the best news to be given!! As for Baby number 2, best to stay positive on that untill you know for sure either way. I am sure if you stick to the SS untill your op and then stay on low GI/calorie counting you will still lose the lbs. so stay positive honey xx

I lost another 4lbs in the 3 and half days between WIs so was very happy with that, but even better I have now lost my first stone (yes cheated and weighed myself at home) so very happy. I need to lose as much as possible this week, as I am throwing a big surprise 70th party for my Dad on saturday, and already told my CD that I will cheat a tad, as will want a few vodkas and some nibbles, but am making sure I cook a few low carb nibbles for me to eat so I don't feel left out.

Hope you can keep smiling. Take care and stick with it, xx:D

Hi Kiwili, I had a large cyst and fibroid, and an iud. Went on LL to get rid of some weight for the op, and the cyst shrank considerably as I was shrinking, down to under 3cm! Hopefully yours will do the same. Don't give up hope for baby no. 2 just see what happens, but you must get the cyst checked if it remains there. My baby days were over so opted to have everything out laproscopically, and haven't looked back since, but that was my choice and there were lots of other options, good luck fingers crossed for you. Xx

Thanks, I've lost 27lb yet it's still 9cm, have pcos they've been wanting to remove left ovary since I was 19, ironic that 10 years later having same issues.

Am staying positive and on track (thou emotionally want s big cake), will await consultant view and move forward. Am truly blessed with my daughter whom they said I would never conceive.

Diet wise having a cold I've eaten low GI between 500-600 calories plus multi vits last 4 days. Planning on being back on plan from tomorrow. Though no weight gain, so pleased.

I was warned that taking out one ovary can lead to adhesions and often can make the other ovary fail within a couple of years, don't know what advice you have had on that?? Sorry to sound so cautious but make sure you are getting all the information that you can..xxxx

Going well so far, feel like I've refocused, suppose if I can only do CWP for a couple more weeks really wanna get to at least 11st 2.

Back