Newbie started today!

Had a really great day, farm park this morning, with picnic for DD, then went shopping with my mum for shoes (flat ones) brought 2 pairs felt like a real treat.

Diet wise everything is going excellently, my CDC is a complete waste of time! I have a two days off planned Monday and Sunday, really looking forward to it, though not gonna over do it. Thinking egg White omlete, then prawn salad, evening meal will be a massive treat (it is wedding anniversary!) though Monday am just having ham and cheese breakfast, then tins salad and chicken with spinach. Tuesday back on SS.

Hi there Kiwilli. Well done youve done brilliantly for four weeks. I started on Tuesday and Im 15 stone 2.5 pounds. How long are u doing ss/ ss+ for? I wanna follow the six step plan through to the end where I reach my goal, so Ill prob do ss for two weeks and then ss+ for a week to two weeks and then on to step two. However Ill see how I find it. Feeling a bit hungry tonight but usually a drink of solves that. Have found the first three days ok, not too bad to be honest. Your diary has been a great read :D

jan xxx

Thanks jan, I'm doing SS until I hit my goal of 10st 7 (16sept) latest then doing 810, a few weeks. Then back to low GI lifestyle -hopefully while I'm pregnant. It's means I'll do 7-9 weeks on ss once you start and get into it it's so motivating seeing the weight come off.

I have to alternate and do SS* somedays due to broken leg, but again it's alright x I'm now a dress size 14 again!!!

So today started well had a bit of 'me' time, hair cut, waxing, bit of shopping. Got home had a shake, then had a call that my 93 year old gran had been in a car accident.... So spent following 5 hours in A&E!! She's fine now home.

Managed to stick to plan drink water etc, got home and put baby to bed.

Day off plan tomorrow for wedding anniversary;

Brekkie: egg White omelette with slice of ham

Lunch: low fat soup

Dinner; (oops we are off to a posh restaurant) lobster and courgette starter, shire beef with sweet potato rosti, finally chocolate fondant with pistachio ice cream.

Staying in hotel overnight, Monday also off plan:

Brekkie: cheese, ham, continental style

Lunch: tuna and rocket salad

Dinner: prawn tapas

Current weight 11st 12

wow...well done you!!! How many weeks was that over?

Had a dippy egg and slice of ham for brekkie, couldn't manage it all!! Am really pleased with my progress.

Getting ready for wedding renewal of vows service well excited as my wedding dress is too big.

My bmi is now 25.9 at last in the healthy range!! And 75kg. Am gonna be straight back on it Tuesday.

So didn't eat too much but drank more than planned. Feeling really good this morning though. Had a amazing wedding anniversary

So didn't eat too much but drank more than planned. Feeling really good this morning though. Had a amazing wedding anniversary

there are some occasions in life worth enjoying, if you feel good and had an amazing time, then it was worth it! enjoy the memories and just get back on track this week x

Back on SS tomorrow, excited about the month ahead. Hoping to loose another 14lb. Just had some lovely garlic prawns.

Keeping my water intake up.

Loving the warm weather and day off with hubby.

So gonna WI tomorrow calculate the damage :) then back on it 100%, I'm feeling good and confident about the next 4 weeks, thinking/hoping that in 6 weeks time I may/could be pregnant again so exciting.

Feeling generally pissed off today, headache and irritable.

ooooh think there is something in the water lady.... i felt like that this morning but i took some painkillers, have drank nearly three litres of waters and just took today as easy as i can at work. wrote a book of entries here too today in a bid to drop off the bad feelings. so far it has worked. take today easy, dont be too hard on yourself and maybe try get an early night. we cant have good days everyday but its important to focus on the good days when you have the bad ones.

hope the headache has died down. chin up love. your doing great xx

Thanks, I think I may be near totm (a new experience for me) and also I'm annoyed as should be with DD today, but had to go to some shockingly sh*t training!!!

I had a nibble of 2 slices of ham 40cals plus nearing 4 litres of water don't think the heat helps....

I'll get over it think just having a general mardy.

Back