newbie, starting cambridge diet

pink-sarah

Silver Member
:):):)
good morning peeps! well ive taken the plunge and am starting cambridge on tuesday.. rang the CDC yesterday and shes just rang me back this morning and given me an appointment for tuesday at 10 oclock!!

wish me luck for tuesday, hopefully i'll be a regular on the boards, looking forward to chatting..

off to have a look round the boards !

Good luck Sarah and welcome to Minis!

You will find lots of help and support here and do let us know how you are getting on.

Georgie
x

good luck hun . Start cutting back on the carbs for the next couple of days helps to ease into the diet .Loads of peeps on here for help and support xxx

Hi Sarah and welcome! Like Mandy says, try to cut back on carbs now, and increase your water intake - it should make the first few days of the diet easier. Good luck - let us know how you get on!

Corinne x

Good Luck Sarah how much do you have to lose? x

thanks for the welcome! ive been looking round the forum and the success stories are amazing, i just hope i can do it aswel!
by my scales im 13st 7lb and 5'7''.. i'd like to get down to about 10st for a holiday i have booked in september.

Aww sarah if you stick with it you should be at that weight in 3 months so plenty of time for your holiday:D good luck we'rre all here for you x

thanx for the welcome!!
i hope to get to know every 1 better in the near future on the journey!!

Goodluck....i thought i would never ever be able to make it past the first week and im on day 20 tomorrow, planning on doing it 63 days seriously then move up the plans.
Not going to lie, its intense and tests you but its more than worth it!
Goodluck!
xxx

Back