Newbie starting tomorrow

shyvon

I have just received my delivery of Slim and Save and got 29 products so going to do the 4 satchets a day.

Going to start tomorrow morning so need to go the shop later to get some veg etc and loving the chart they give you to record your inch loss.

Really looking forward to trying this.

Will keep everyone updated.

Good luck I'm anxious too and am waiting to start cd diet next week! I really want to see a change in my physically and also help me become more mentally stronger.

Good luck :)

Catdog xx

2stone.jpg
Well I have attached a picture from when I started lipotrim to today starting S&S. 2 stone loss and can start to see the loss.

I have had the sweet porridge today for brekkie and that was ok. Then the hazlenut shake for lunch which i wasnt too keen on but drank it. Then I have just had cottage pie with 200g of broccoli and cauliflower and it was lovely and by god its filling am stuffed. Still got a shake for later when i am peckish before bed.

Looking forward to day 2

View attachment 46838
Well I have attached a picture from when I started lipotrim to today starting S&S. 2 stone loss and can start to see the loss.

I have had the sweet porridge today for brekkie and that was ok. Then the hazlenut shake for lunch which i wasnt too keen on but drank it. Then I have just had cottage pie with 200g of broccoli and cauliflower and it was lovely and by god its filling am stuffed. Still got a shake for later when i am peckish before bed.

Looking forward to day 2

Wow big difference in them pics chick :D well done on getting through day one, heres to a good day two! :party0011:

Catdog xx

Had the vanilla shake before but wasn't keen so took some advice and had it hot with coffee added and it was bearable but don't think I will be ordering that one again lol.

I must admit after the restrictions of Lipotrim I am stuffed to the core and not once did I feel like I had to pick a slice of ham or cheese out the fridge when i went, nor did I taste my son's tea to make sure it was cooked lol.

Had the vanilla shake before but wasn't keen so took some advice and had it hot with coffee added and it was bearable but don't think I will be ordering that one again lol.

I must admit after the restrictions of Lipotrim I am stuffed to the core and not once did I feel like I had to pick a slice of ham or cheese out the fridge when i went, nor did I taste my son's tea to make sure it was cooked lol.

Im not keen on shakes, had me lumpshare on cd, i tried all sorts with them vanilla in coffee, i adore coffee but vanilla didnt float me boat in it lol, made up muffins- iced shakes etc anyway to get em down but live on meal packs and bars on this one- they great :D

Catdog xx

Start of day two and had the chocolate cruch shake and bleurghhhh :cry: thought it was giong to be nice but its awful. I haven't had one shake that I can say is nice yet. Got mushroom soup for lunch and mushroom pasta for tea and a bar for snack so will see how I go today and I am out all day so arghhhh

oh how did you make it hun? everyone loves that one? most people make it as mush with less water so its like a crunchy angel delight

bridie said:
oh how did you make it hun? everyone loves that one? most people make it as mush with less water so its like a crunchy angel delight

I was gonna say the same, I make mine with less water and it's like chocolate pudding! In fact, I might have one today :)

I made it with 350ml of water may try it with less on the next one I have.

I had the mushroom soup for lunch yesterday and that was nice, and the trufta bar for a snack and then had the mushroom pasta with 200g of cauliflower for my tea and can say that not once did I feel that i have had to cheat.

Got a shake, 2 bars and a meal for today

Just realise I can't have 2 bars today can I so will have to re work my plan

Back