Newbie to Cambridge

mooee

:rolleyes: I have started on the Cambridge diet and am a little confused about the conflicting information.

My Cd Councellor has told me that I can have 1/2 pt of milk and Coke Zero per day...can anyone tell me if they also have done this.

not sure about the coke zero theres a bit of difference of opinion on that 1 im sure there will be a cdc along soon 2 tell u the score on that, think the milks ok though on ss plus good luck and welcome xx

hi dont think u can have milk,well i know u cant have it lol,as u can only have water,after about your 3rd week u can have small amounts of diet coke,but dont go mad with it...

u can have milk on ss+

are you on ss or ss+? the milk is allowed on ss+ but cd guidlines say no to the coke. some people do have the odd can of diet coke but it can make you feel hungry. I never bothered to be honest. x

Hi there i am on day 6 of cd and i have 200ml of skimmed milk a day and 3 tetra pack's.

I never heard about coke zero, will need to ask about that one.

My CD councellor has told me that Zero Coke is okay and any other pop that DOES NOT contain citric acid. So diet Coke is NOT allowed as it does contain this.
I haven't got a clue whether i'm on SS or SS+ !!

There does seem to be a lot of different views between the councellors.

Back