Step 1 Sole Source + Newbie to CD :)

Hiya, how you getting on? From what I know you just buy them from a pharmacy but I've read on here that boots will ask you lots of questions if you buy them because apparently they don't approve of these diets. I read the best place is somewhere like asda. X

Hi all, well 3rd weekend on this diet in the bag lol, tried lots of my holiday clothes on today & I was pleasantly surprised felt great!!! Even my OH has lost 2 inch off his belly so all good, I don't know about anyone else but I've done weight watchers & slimming world but on this diet lost weight in different places don't know what that's all about, but not complaining I had a measure today & lost 12 &1/2 inches off everywhere so well pleased.
Hope all well with you all xxx
ps Wali just forget your blip & get straight back on it you will be fine, what stops me going off it is the 3 days or more that it will tke me to get back into ketosis hope that helps a little xx

Spookess, don't waste your money on Ketostix. You don't need them, promise. If you're doing the diet 100%, you'll be in ketosis for sure, but Ketostix aren't always very reliable.. You don't need to be in ketosis for the diet to work anyway.

Save your money and put it towards all the clothes you're going to have to buy! :)

Good advice Lily. I was tempted to buy the sticks but think I will buy a new bikini instead :).

Great Tracey well done! I've had an unbelievably difficult weekend and have been sooo tempted by food and am feeling really deprived! I haven't given in but this weekend has been on par with the first weekend and that was torture. Well done on the inches Tracey. So how often are we supposed to be measured then? X

Thanks lily :) I will do without them. Was thinking of putting £20 a month or something (all I can afford on top of the packs) toward new clothes. Judging by how quick everyone is losing weight though that might get me a top! ;-)

Hey Lyndsay I'm sorry to hear that you have had a difficult weekend I think that food will always be tempting on this diet cos were not allowed much lol, but that's the reason the weight drops off, I think it's easier if you have little goals to reach although we all have different ways of coping. Last week I craved fish & chips all week it's all I could think about but that has past now it will be something else this week no doubt lol. Glad you didn't give in to temptation cos you have done so well so far & we are going to get to the end of this aren't together aren't we????? Xxx

Thank you for all your encouraging words and support. It means alot and definitely changes my perception of things

Right now Goal weight feels so far away.. I've managed to overcome the blips and move forward.

I should be coming on my TOTM this week and I feel like its having a knock on effect on my mood.

Has anyone found that their TOTM effects their weigh in or weight loss even!

X

Afternoon everyone, hope all is going well today? I've had 2 tetras today and don't usually have my second until about 4 so I'm going to struggle. Still plenty of water for weigh in tomorrow, lets hope it goes well. Good luck if anyone has a weigh in today, let us know how you get on! Xx

Afternoon everyone, hope all is going well today? I've had 2 tetras today and don't usually have my second until about 4 so I'm going to struggle. Still plenty of water for weigh in tomorrow, lets hope it goes well. Good luck if anyone has a weigh in today, let us know how you get on! Xx

Hi could you not split your 3rd tetra if you are struggling, have half at 2 and then half at 4? I've found this helps sometimes. I am getting weighed tommorow too but been eating chicken breast yesterday and today due to having an operation, hope it doesnt affect me too much! xx

Morning all, good luck to all getting weighed today cant wait to see results, i think im getting weighed a day early this week waiting to hear from my cdc today, Wali my periods have been very affect with this diet havent had one in 3 years as im on the mini pill now ive had 2 in 3 weeks lol & i cant really say if it affected my WI as i have only had 2 will have to see if there is a patter but i have def lost this week too but like i say we will see :) xx

Hi Tracey. How are you getting on today? Got my WI @ 6.30. Hoping to have lost another 3lbs at least but we will see.

Hope everyone is having a successful day! xxx

Hey everyone , i started the cambridge plan on wednesday and im on day 5 .......been the hardest 5days of my life especially at weekends :( got my first weigh in on tuesday dont know whether im excited or nervous :-Sx

Hi there i started on Monday so on day 3 now. So hard!! How u getting on? Marie

Hi everybody :) I've just started cd. On day 3 now! So hard :-\ how's everybody getting on?Im doing Ss but considering alternating daily next week x

Hi everybody :) I've just started cd. On day 3 now! So hard :-\ how's everybody getting on?Im doing Ss but considering alternating daily next week x

Hi Marie im on my 3rd week stick with it, it does get easier & when you see the pounds falling off you will feel better, & you shd feel better by tomo anyway as you will be going into ketosis antime then no more hungry feelings :) x

Lyndsay come on dont keep us waiting lol, what you lost??????/ xx

Hey guys and Hi Marie. Well done on getting this far, you're definitely over the worst of it now I found day 3 the hardest of all so things will get much easier for you. How are you finding the packs? I'm doing SS+, I couldn't stick to SS alone unfortunately I don't have the strength.

I've just had my 4th weigh in this evening and I've lost another 3lbs (yay!!!!) I asked her to measure me to and in total since I started I've lost 13 inches so I'm really pleased with that. I'm going to start down the gym this weekend to start toning up a bit in prep for my bikini body for Mexico in December (hopeful!) I bought some of the chewy bars from my CDC today. Anyone else tried these? I didn't like the crunchy ones.

Tracey, how has your day been? xxx

I'm ok at still doing ss with weekends ss+ get weighed again fri thought it was going to be tomo but fri it is, I'm just a bit peaved that I've had 2 periods (hormones all over the shop) in 3 week not good!!!! I'm on mini pill so don't usually have one so I've been a bit down today but putting down to that & not the diet anyway no negativity onwards & downwards xxx

Tee that's worried me reading that. I'm on the mini pill too and really hoping I don't have one, or two, or more. That would suck. That's the whole reason to go on the mini pill after all isn't it? :-(

well i have read on here somewhere that its just in the beginning & that it should settle down, i hope so anyway tut lol :) x

Back