Step 1 Sole Source + Newbie to CD :)

Hey i dont blame you lol i would if my 20 years old daughter didn't love Christmas so much, she doesn't even live at home anymore but she would be very disappointed if i wasn't here lol. I know what you mean about getting back on it when we come back BUT i am gonna aim to, i wont be near target when i go so feel i owe it to myself to see it through to the very end we have after all come this far havent we & i really dont want to go back to where i was no way so i hope to yes xx

Last edited:
Aww thanks. I don't think I've done too well this week. TOTM just finished and I haven't been drinking nearly as much as I should but a loss is a loss. I'll keep you posted. Hope you've had a good day! xxx

WEIGH IN TODAY!!
So I had my weigh in today for my third week and I am pleased to say I have lost 4.5lbs! Yaaay!

I've also had people noticing my weight loss.. (A random guy at work.. Little concerned as to why he was even checking me out?!)

Iznill99.. How was your weigh in?? Keep me updated hun

X

Hey guys. No surprises to hear I lost another 3lbs lol. At least I'm consistent but a bigger loss would be nice. Well done Wali, that's awesome! Really pleased for you hun :). You had a good day Tracey? Xx

Hi Lyndsey well done on another 3lb it's off that's al that matters & yu haven't got tones to lose :) I've had a god day thanks, I think I'm gonna lose 3 this week too but if I lost 3 a week now till I go I will be pleased that will be just 1 short of 2 stone off for my hols :) xxx

well done,i think if your focused its easier to do to be honest if you have something to aim for apart from just losing some weight if you know what i mean also what stops me from cheating is going out of ketosis & having to do them 1st 3 days again lol ive been doing it 3 weeks now & its gon like this oh & i have had 2 periods in these 3 weeks dont know if that has anything to do with weight loss or not but like i said im very pleased with mine so not complaining,

Week 1 - 8lb
week 2 -3lb
week 3 -6.75

Where you going on your hols? x

Im going to turkey to visit my other halves family do not bikini weather but want to feel good about myself :) what do i eat ha ha!! Yeah definitely those first few days put you off cheating!! Ooh that's a good idea to do Ss plus at weekends! I miss tea!! Does tea effect weight loss?? How u getting on? My weigh in on sat!! X

Hi Marie, i think if there is any difference it is minimal thats what my cdc told me & i cant see that it has affected my weight loss at all :) im still going strong want at least another 9lb off before i go away in 2 weeks (3 more weigh ins) x

Hi Marie, i think if there is any difference it is minimal thats what my cdc told me & i cant see that it has affected my weight loss at all :) im still going strong want at least another 9lb off before i go away in 2 weeks (3 more weigh ins) x

Fab! U are doing really well and weekends are hardest so Ss+ sounds good to me :) get this weigh in done on sat an take it from there. I've got 6 more weigh ins b4 i go! So hopefully a possibility of 2 stone off my original weigh in!! Good luck with your goals :) x

Well done Marie that's amazing keep up with the good work.

Good luck tomo Lyndsay hope your doing ok I lost another 4lb last week making a total of 21lb in 4 weeks if I get another 7 off next 2 wi I will have done 2 stone for my hols which is now VERY close & VERY excitited let us know how you do tomo xxxxx

Wow tee you have done amazingly well, congrats! I really wish I'd done as well as you. I'll try and use you as inspiration this week. Haven't spoken in a while as I wasn't able to get on the forum for a while. Have you been finding it easy?

Heidi

Hi Heidi thanks you, I have to say having my holiday as a goal has been a great help to me, i have found it really easy upto now 2 more weigh ins & im struggling a bit in that i want to eat, nothing bad but just food lol, next fri after my last wi im gonna have a tuna salad with mayo & a sml jacket potato & that day cant come quick enough for me lol, hope you keep going with it & look forward to reading about your journey :) xx

Where is everyone lol lindsay heidi wali & marie? if i have missed anyone sorry, hope everyone is ok & still on track, my last week on the plan then 2 week break which if im honest i have mixed feelings about, excited to eat some normal food but scared at the same time all my effort is gonna go to waste :( anyway little moan over come & have a chat folks im missing yer all xx

Hi Tracey and everyone else!

Sorry haven't been on, really busy with revision for my exams n stuff, nightmare. I've been doing fine up until today. I suffer with vertigo from time to time, not too badly but it's been awful today and I'm not sure if the lack of food has something to do with it. I've been feeling quite sick over the past 2 weeks which has been horrible so I caved today and had a bread roll with an egg. Not sure I feel guilty for eating it and hope it won't affect my losses too much, I don't think I'll give in again but I've just been feeling so rotten :(. My weigh ins have moved to Tuesdays now so I lost 4lbs yesterday, another 3lbs and I'll have lost two stone!

Hope all is good with you. Don't worry about your holiday, it won't ruin all your hard work as long as you're a little bit sensible. Just make sure you enjoy it. Mine is 3 weeks today! Can't wait! xxx

Hey Tee.. Don't be worried about next week. Stay positive! I'm sure you will do well.

After a really rubbish week I had my weigh in today and lost 4lbs. Even tho I've had moments where I have ate things I shouldn't, I kept going. I remained positive and tried to stay focused. It you have a blip, it's best not to over think about it. We're human.. We're inclined to make mistakes..

How is everyone else's weight loss going?

X

iznil99 said:
Hi Tracey and everyone else!

Sorry haven't been on, really busy with revision for my exams n stuff, nightmare. I've been doing fine up until today. I suffer with vertigo from time to time, not too badly but it's been awful today and I'm not sure if the lack of food has something to do with it. I've been feeling quite sick over the past 2 weeks which has been horrible so I caved today and had a bread roll with an egg. Not sure I feel guilty for eating it and hope it won't affect my losses too much, I don't think I'll give in again but I've just been feeling so rotten :(. My weigh ins have moved to Tuesdays now so I lost 4lbs yesterday, another 3lbs and I'll have lost two stone!

Hope all is good with you. Don't worry about your holiday, it won't ruin all your hard work as long as you're a little bit sensible. Just make sure you enjoy it. Mine is 3 weeks today! Can't wait! xxx

Well done you! 2 STONES?! You have achieved a lot.. You should be proud! How many dress sizes have you gone down?

X

Hey! Thanks for the encouraging words, it's really helpful. Well I was pushing a size 12-14 when I started and now I'm comfortably in a 10, although some of my skinny jeans are still a bit unforgiving but I'll get there hopefully lol. You've had a really good loss especially if you have had a "bad week". I'm struggling today, I'm suffering with vertigo and it's making me feel really weak. :(

Hey! Thanks for the encouraging words, it's really helpful. Well I was pushing a size 12-14 when I started and now I'm comfortably in a 10, although some of my skinny jeans are still a bit unforgiving but I'll get there hopefully lol. You've had a really good loss especially if you have had a "bad week". I'm struggling today, I'm suffering with vertigo and it's making me feel really weak. :(

I suffer from the same thing too.. My iron levels are generally low anyway.. Some days are worse than others. How many weeks are you into your diet now? X

Back