Step 1 Sole Source + Newbie to CD :)

Well ladies my holiday had finally arrived just on the way to Manchester airport list 5 lb at my final wi yesterday making a total of 29lb so I'm happy with that in just 6 weeks, now the hard work truly begins lol have a good two weeks all chat when I get back & hopefully char to you lyndsay if not have a great holiday xxxxx

Congrats on all your hard work! Hope you have a fab holiday! Speak soon xxx

Hi there, sorry I haven't been on recently, joints bad! I don't blame you for being excited and worried about eating proper food again.

I have been sticking to plan Mon-Fri and eating on weekend or when need stronger meds and found it surprisingly easy to go back to plan again.

You'll be fine and just need to remind yourself how well you've done and that you do have will power now !

I'll try and get on here more regularly again to see how you are doing.

Heidi

tee2911 said:
Where is everyone lol lindsay heidi wali & marie? if i have missed anyone sorry, hope everyone is ok & still on track, my last week on the plan then 2 week break which if im honest i have mixed feelings about, excited to eat some normal food but scared at the same time all my effort is gonna go to waste :( anyway little moan over come & have a chat folks im missing yer all xx

Hiya :) sorry not been on for a bit :) how u doing? I've lost 18lb altogether now in just under 4 weeks :) day 29 now on Ss x

Back