Newbie to exante

Thank u everyone so much this forum is amazing! I'm sticking to it just gonna avoid the soups from now on :)

How's everyone doing on this miserable Sunday morning? I'm on day 2 :) have had the nut and raisin bar for breakfast wasn't too bad!

Afternoon

I too have recently started exante and am finding it ok so far. Not quite had one 100% day but my extra intake each day has been minimal (yesterday it was 3 twists of pasta from my dds dinner)

Don't think I'm in ketostis yet as I'm still getting hunger pains and have a very grumbly tummy but I'm sure I'm not far away. I've spent the last 3 days reading everything on this forum (not just in exante but different sections too) as I'm finding this helps me stay focused.

Sending good luck to everyone on their journey :)

How's everyone doing on this miserable Sunday morning? I'm on day 2 :) have had the nut and raisin bar for breakfast wasn't too bad!

I love those bars! And the strawberry shakes yum yum

So far the strawberry shakes are all I like :( is it possible to be ketosis already Iv got a really awful metallic taste in my mouth could that be a start of it?

Sounds like you could be in ketosis! If you hadn't had many carbs before you started the diet that would have really helped. Lucky you, you'll soon be over the worst. Well done!

Hi Cec, Sorry that you aren't getting on too well with it. Do try to give it a couple of weeks at least then you'll be feeling the benefits of being in ketosis. Have you sean the thread about different things people do with their packs? It's titles "Poll: How do you make your shakes/soups?". It's 17 pages long so maybe you could find something on there to help you?

Damsel is right. I have read those threads over and over they're so useful!

I tried the Thai soup last night & quite liked it (I chucked in some black pepper) but about 20 mins after eating it it made me feel a bit sick! Going to try a different one tonight. Might go for mushroom.

Hope today was easier mamac

I just can't stomach the packs Iv done 4 days and I'm gonna finish the week but I don't know if I can continue on Exante :(

Oh no. What are you finding the hardest? Is it because you don't like the taste?

I'm not finding the diet hard I just can't stand the packs they leave me feeling really sick :( I don't want to fail at this but I think I'm gonna have to either try some other type or quit! I don't want to but I have to also think of the fact I have two very young children who need me!

That's a shame but you're right if its not right for you then maybe look for something else. Because of reading lots in this forum and after reading various diaries I decided to get some slim & save products too to try for a bit of variety. Not tried them yet though so can't comment on the flavour.

Dont quit, I am sure you can find something more suited if this one isn't for you. Try not to get disheartened :)

Well the hubby has decided to do slim an save so i may try a bit of each thing he makes and see if the taste is better!

I really don't want to quit we are going on our first holiday as a family in September and I want to be skinny and have the engery to run around with my boys so that's my motivation :)

Hi
That is a shame that the packs are making you feel ill. I felt a bit like that on the first couple of days then the nausea just went away. Maybe by the end of the week if you can stick it out you may find the same I hope so. Good luck.
Mere x

Hi all, I have been reading a lot across different forums in the last few weeks and I must say I am very impressed buy people's motivation and acheivements. I have now decided to start on Exante on 01/02/13 AND I'm looking forward to it. I'm hopping I'll find a buddy who is starting around sort of same date or someone who already has already started in January. Start date doesn't really matter, I just need a weight lose buddy to support each other keep on track.
Happy weight lose journey everyone.

Wow gemp810 that amazing well done ?

Well the hubby put his foot down yesterday and said I'm to try slim an save and see if I find that better and he's even going to do it with me ? thank you so much for all your advice and help I will be popping in to see how u all do x

Gemp that's awesome!! Congratulations!!

Targeter we can all try an motivate each other :) well done for making the decision to start :)

Mama you have to let us know what you think of their products. I have still not tried mine but will be doing so on Sunday :)

good luck everyone x

Back