Newbie to exante

Hi everyone, how is everyone doing? Great I hope. Has anyone had the 1 week food break Exante recommend every 3weeks on? What are your experiences?

As of yesterday morning I had lost 2st 9lb. I have 2st 5lb to get to goal. I have had a weak food break which ended yesterday so I should be 100% back on today but I just haven't got no motivation to get back on....I'm so bored with the shakes/soup/porridge.
The good news though is even-though I've had a week food break I managed to loose 2lb.

Someone please push me to get on with it.

Hi everyone, how is everyone doing? Great I hope. Has anyone had the 1 week food break Exante recommend every 3weeks on? What are your experiences?

As of yesterday morning I had lost 2st 9lb. I have 2st 5lb to get to goal. I have had a weak food break which ended yesterday so I should be 100% back on today but I just haven't got no motivation to get back on....I'm so bored with the shakes/soup/porridge.
The good news though is even-though I've had a week food break I managed to loose 2lb.

Hi targeter, wow! Great results!
How did you find the break and what did you eat?

I'm sure you can easily get back into the total plan ... You've got the now how :) just think how you you feel when you hit target!!! Try and have a read of exanteDreamers posts - she has some great motivational stuff on her wall!!

Good luck Sam xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Targeter,

How are you?
How are you getting on?
S x

Hi Targeter,

How are you?
How are you getting on?
S x

Hi Samcg,
thanks love for checking up on me. Honestly I didn't do too great getting back on after a week break and I'm now away on vacation. I suppose I'm lucky in a way, I managed to maintain same weight for 2 whole weeks b4 going away yesterday. I took my weight before setting out to airport yesterday morning and weighed exactly same but with the way I ate yesterday and today....if I continue like that through out my 2weeks vacation I won't be supplies if I put on 1stone. I won't be weighing while away but I will update you on my return.

How are you doing yourself, not bad at all I can see from your profile figures.

Take care and all the best

Try and avoid the carbs. Eat grilled white protein and green veg. Like you say you will only pay for it later. I'd avoid carbs at all costs. Eat fruit and salad. I know it is boring on holiday to do that but you will not gain weight or you might loose.

Stay strong - have an amazing time!!! Xx

How you getting on 'if at first'?? Hope you are ok?
Sam

Hey Sam,

Yeah ive not had the best few weeks. Haven't managed a 100% TS day in a while, fluid intake has been terrible, weights gone up and down by a pound or two here and there but it's my own fault. Today I WILL be 100% and I hope to stay on track this time, as I'm now halfway to where I want to be

Hows everyone else doing? Better than me I'm hoping! X

Hey Sam,

Yeah ive not had the best few weeks. Haven't managed a 100% TS day in a while, fluid intake has been terrible, weights gone up and down by a pound or two here and there but it's my own fault. Today I WILL be 100% and I hope to stay on track this time, as I'm now halfway to where I want to be

Hows everyone else doing? Better than me I'm hoping! X

Hi If at 1st,
Maybe try a 100% day on a day off or the weekend... That water can be a tricky thing to get in the pattern of drinking.
Try small glasses or little bottles regular Throughout the day Before you brush your teeth, before your product, when you are driving etc ...
When is your WI day?
Maybe sit and have a bit of a talk with yourself and have a pad and paper in front of you and set some mini targets or goals.

Good luck xx.

Back