Total Solution Newbie to exante

Sparklebox1980

Ooh day 1 of following exante finding it difficult already! Shake was nice this morning, bar was a little dry, soup not too bad! Almost drank 2 litres of water, consumed 1 black coffee and 1 can coke zero. Just Sooo tired! Lol

any tips or advise gratefully recieved :)

There's honestly not a lot of advice to offer you during the first few difficult days other than that once you're in ketosis you'll feel so much better, you wont feel hungry, or tired anymore. I came out of ketosis over the weekend so my body is going through those first days again. If you can just stay strong, maybe distract yourself with something if you can, then it'll be so worth it.

Welcome and best of luck! It really does get easier after a couple of days. Early nights and warm drinks help until then

Hi there. I am on day one, had a vanilla shake split into 2 and bar split into 2 then a mushroom soup which wasn't the best. Sure my taste buds will have to adjust but everything tasted same. However I am determined to stick to it. Want to lose 2 stones by August. Bit ambitious maybe but hey you gotta aim high!! Good luck to anyone else just starting.x

2 stone by August isnt ambitious, you should lose an average of a stone a month on this diet so it's right on track :) good luck :)

2 stone by August is totally achievable. Last time I did a Vlcd I lost 1 stone 8 lbs in just over 5 weeks

Hello from another newbie :wave_cry:

All the best for your first week and also in getting to your long term goal, which is completely achievable! x

Hiya and welcome to the newbies!

It's really important to get your minimum of 2 litres of water, so I have a set rule that I'm not allowed any coke zero until I have drank atleast 2 litres!! That spurs me on =)

Hello from maybe not a newbie but someone looking to get back on track :)

Back