Newbie to Juddd Oldie to Diets :) Alottolose's Diary

Oops. You should ignore my advice! I went on Juddd website and according to the calculator I should be having 2100 on my up days so I was well out! Hope you have a nice Monday x

:) Your advice was good advice and much appreciated hun :)

I should according to the calculator do 450ish on a DD and 2020 every other day, but can I stick to it, can I 'eck! :eek:

DD's are fine with cals only breached by a coupla cals once so far, up days are another matter altogether - the weekend from Friday onwards I am writing off, going to start up exercising more in an attempt to burn extra calories and create more of a deficit that way

Hopefully the difference will be more visible from exercising on top of juddd rather than just plain fat loss I should get some tone going on too :) (here's hoping)

hope you all have a good Monday - my asthma's playing up and I can't see the doc 'til Wednesday :eek: :) x

1st DD of the week complete, totaling 516 cals - a little higher than I would've liked but been feeling a bit rough with my throat again so allowed myself some jelly to cool it down a bit.

Also burnt 359 cals exercising at the gym this morning :) so not a bad little day considering

Up day tomorrow and I will be good (fingers crossed) x

The exercise made a difference....I ache all over! :D:eek:

Up day today and so far no food intake as I got stomach cramps after breaking the fast last night and it's made me feel a bit warey :) x

The plan for the week is to stick to the calculator prescribed calories on up and downs, give it 7 days and see where I'm at whilst increasing the exercise.

If I'm no lower after the 7 days, then I'm going to look at tweaking the macronutrient ratios (protein, fat, carbohydrate) - I'm loathe to do this as I'm not sure I'm in a "good place" to place restrictions and not end up falling off the wagon, but needs must if I want to meet my goals :) (fingers crossed I don't have to resort to this :D) x

Has anyone tried Japanese moyu noodles/pasta? What are they like? I know Holland and Barrett sell them dried ready for cooking. I thought they might be useful either as pasta, rice with a meal on up or down days or bulking out soups, e.g. Thai noodle or chicken noodle type soups. They are incredibly low calorie and there is a special offer on at the moment The Best Daily Deals in National, UK - Eat Water - 25 Packs of Slim Pasta, Slim Rice and Slim Noodles I don't eat a lot of pasta, noodles and rice, but having an option for up days might help. Then I can eat some of my favourite creamy sauces and curries currently off limits!

Last edited:
Afternoon all

Throat still feeling quite ropey seeing the doctor shortly so hopefully get fixed up soon :)

DD today just broke the fast as didn't want to have any dizzy spells or anything with the doctor and have to explain the fasting :)

Yesterdays' up day came in at 2,400 the plan is 2,020 so making steps in the right direction after some terrible up days.

if I can stick to my DD totals (which I am) and slowly bring the up days into line, fingers crossed I'll start getting somewhere :)

weigh in this morning was STS on yesterday which is great after quite a carby up day :) fingers crossed for a loss in the morning :eek::) x

Fingers crossed indeed for tomorrow. Sorry to hear you're still not well, hopefully doc sorts you out asap! You are doing really well with DDs and UDs will start to fall into place, just got to keep at it. Well done for sticking with it x

Lotto,

U on same DD as me-today?

Glad you are feeling much more upbeat about it all.

G x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fingers crossed indeed for tomorrow. Sorry to hear you're still not well, hopefully doc sorts you out asap! You are doing really well with DDs and UDs will start to fall into place, just got to keep at it. Well done for sticking with it x

Thanks hun :) it's a struggle at the moment as I've stomach acid issues as well and the constant need to eat is becoming a problem on DD's - going to ask doc about it tonight

Lotto,

U on same DD as me-today?

Glad you are feeling much more upbeat about it all.

G x

Yep Gill DD for me today :) not sure how we synched up - how you getting on today? I just had a little porridge to take the edge off (crikey I sound like an addict :eek::)) x

Think was just coincidence-only started Saturday. Maybe seems longer as we discussed before my hols.

Canny move after scoffing a massive bowl of jelly!

G x

Turns out I've got suspected glandular fever, yesterday I blew my DD for the first time

honestly the longer I juddd seems the more I'm having these major junk food binges...not sure how to move forward tbh, never really been a binge eater as such, but I just feel a massive compulsion and it's scaring me x

Oh no. I'm feeling good but it's still fairly new to me.
Take a week off and get well? Any diet sucks if your ill

Take care
G x

Back