Newbie to Lipotrim

Hi, there was so many threads some not looked at since 2006 so I thought I would start a new one. As im new to lipotrim. Today is my second day I got the the strawberry and chocolate shakes and the chicken soup. First off yesterday I had the chocolate shake it was lovely (thankgod) then lunch I tryed chicken soup soon as I opened it I puked up (yuk I know) so had a strawberry shake, not great then had another chocolate. So im loving the chocolate shake so going to go back to chemist tomorrow swap strawberry and chicken soup for chocolate. Day 2 today and was kinda hungry but drank lots of water and still am up to bed time. Not back to work till Tuesday I think il find that the hardest as we get break and lunch ina canteen.

Start weight is 15stone 3lb any feed back much apprciated.

One question I have a christening in two weeks, wondering would I really mess it up if I just had a few bottles of bud light???? Thanks

Hi and welcome hun...No alcohol when in ketosis its very dangerous. Best of luck xxxx

Good luck with LT but forget the beer :rolleyes:

hey welcome IWGT... yeah I too found the first couple of days but the water came in very handy... just take one day at a time and you'll be great!

You will do great hun, bit of will power and loads of water. Oh and a bit of cheek will help on here lol xx

You hav all done briliantly I mean im only onday 2 and you allhave like 13 weeks that must of been so hard. The alcohol bit I think will kill me as I havent told anyone but one person im doing this lipotrim, and the mates I be with on the christening will expect me to be drinking that will be the one biggest hurdle I will have to get over. is it really really a bad thing to drink could I start again after that night. ???

i thought that hun but the alcohol actually didnt bother me...it will be sooo worth it! xxx

Thanks Tracey. I have read lots for reviews on this some bad some good, I know a girl online and she lost lots of weight with it, but she put it all back on soon as she stop the refeed an all. Do you find that hard?

I have just finished refeeding now and am still losing some weight. I love it hun and i was petrified when i started xxx

Back