Newbie to Liprotrim!! lost 105lbs on xenical =D.

I quite like the chicken - mix it up with 400mls of just boiled water and mix thoroughly with a hand blender and its not tooo different to a 'normal' slimasoup - well I think so anyways. I have chicken every day for my evening 'meal'. :D

wow thanks for giving me hope lol i've heard it was horrible lol. but i think it will be good now :)

thanks :) ill have my chicken tonight.. soup with no bread ahhhh haha. x

wow piink! youve done so amazangly well! im not jealous...much :p

good camera work;)

i love your hair colour but im just not that brave:p. i take ages to find a decentish shot of the camera and more than most times i try the whole camera over your head thing and just end up with a shot of my boobs :)

haha boobs sell =] lol joke.. but yeah the overhead is flattering ... i love that look.. i take about 50 pics and like maybe 8 lol. its crazy lol

nothing wrong with selling a few;) lol just kidding.... out of 50 i think i get 3 wish i had 8 lol!

well id prob like all your pics :)... so dont worry n i loveee your top..

i think ill list my pics on ebay watcha think? haha x i am kidding :)

we should both list them...make a bit of money to pay for a few month clothes:flirt2: lol

live fast and young thats my motto :p. i like the bad influence! ;)

how are you finding the day so far??

ok just a lil freaked out that i might end up drinkin too much water lol... im gunna have my second shake at 2ish .. and my last one about 7ish lol.. i think that might be good. i have my hip hop dance class tonight i hope i wont be too tired lol..

how old are ya btw? x

20... nearly 21! i didnt know there was a water limit i used to get really thirsty :s.

ooo how did you get into hip hop dancing thats something a bit different!

well its really more of a exercise class thingy at my gym but its hip hop cardio kinda gud... i bin doin it about 4 months lol.. my trainers freakin mad lol.. im 24 :( im olldddddd...

your bay is 8th jan? mines 28th jan ;p

Hi Piink

welcome to the LT forum!! You have done amazing on the xenical. 105lbs is a fantastic loss.

With regard the water, I've been told that if you drink over 4.5lts it washes away the nutrients you get from the shakes. I tend to stick to around 3lts a day but I've see people on here who have drunk more than the recommended amount.

Best of luck with it. Looking forward to see how you get on after your first week!! x

24 aint old. my fellas 24 going on 12! silly man!

how did you get into it...was it just through a local gym or something?

i love my birthday.... it goes xmas day....a week to recover....news years.... a week to recover... my birthday...then the rest of january to recover :D

cant wait for my 21st!!1

hi skinnyminnycoming love your username =]

yeah ive just read that about the water im going to stick to 4.5 litres if i can , im not expecting huge loss because ive lost so much alreay on xenical so i dont reckon ill have a huge first week thing like most lol..

but i guess im saying that to prepare myself lol x

all men are 12 in the head lol i think its cute .. i hate serious people though well not hate but you know lol x

its a local gym class i pay 25 quid a month and have unlimtyed access to gym , swimming pool , health suite and all classes

so i do squash , hip hop , swimming and the gym ive tryed tennis too its kool lol x

Back