Newbie to the CD!

that's really great! it must have ben such a nice feeling to buy clothes without it being stressful! and I like the idea of talking pictures every week... good motivation eh! when is your daughters christening? lovely event but will you find it hard from a diet perspective? starting mine 21st... can't wait!

Well its the 6th of November and my birthday is the 8th i thought about just coming off the diet on these two days my CDC told me i was being selfish doing that? i haven't decided what to do! i think maybe just stick to it on the 6th and 7th and then have my birthday night out and on it on the 9th again but i don't mind staying the same but i really don't want to put on any! I've no idea what to do? x x

your CDC sound a bit scarey! what have you decided to do? I think just for those few days I would come off it but try to eat well... damage limitation! lol! I hope you haver a great day for both the christening and your birthday.... xxx

Thanks, I know she was just doing her job but yeah i was a bit upset by that :-( dont think selfish is the right word... stupid may be better! lol still not decided :-( its really hard when im doing well :-S xx

hey hun! yeah Ive been doing good, thats me lost 1st 7lbs. although ive had a slight set back i have abnormal liver function so i have had to to onto the 810cals this week :-( hopefully keep up the weight loss :)

hows u anyway?? :) xx

oh no! have you been unwell coz of the diet? has increasing your cals helped? great weight loss tho, you must be pleased... xx I am good thanks, starting CD tomo, looking forward to it esp a I have put on another 7lbs since originally deciding to do the diet! anyhoo...onwards and upwards....did you stop feeling hungry? my CDC said I have just got to get over the next few days and then should not be hungry! but can't help feeling a bit anxious about it..lollll! xxxx

yeah u dont feel hungary after the 3rd or 4th day? im not sure if the diet helped with the liver thing so i am hoping to get it sorted im soo upset about not being able to do SS. but will defo be back on it hopefully this side of xmas!! I hope u do really well huni...keep me posted and good luck :) xx

hey how are you all going? and Jussy, how you finding it all? I am on day 4 today and think I am turning a bit if a corner today, feel quite good and defo think I have lost some weight! day 2 has been the hardest, and cooking for my family lol! but mind ova matter eh! xx

Yeah i agree day 2 was the worst, had headache most of day, felt really down. Today is day , well actually its just gone midnight, so im day 4 infact, but day 3 went ok. I think im in ketosis, as i never felt hungry, trouble is i havent been yet, so ive taken a laxative and hope all will be ok in morning. Im looking forward to bed more atm, lol, just so each day goes quicker. Catch up soon hun, keep going , only a few more days now till the weigh in :)

hey... how you feeling today? has your headache gone? I felt exactly the same and the thing is. when your fed up if anything like me I eat! I was really struggling yesterday so had a chat with my CDC which helped no end, can you do that with yours? I have also had to use laxatives too.... but its all gotta be worth it. xxx

Heya , todays been good, ive been. Lol so that makes me feel better. Have no hunger pains. Still drinking lots. I havent weighed myself, think thats best. Yeah my cdc is cool, i can ring her or text her whenever i want. Yes im like you , i do wat when im down and when im happy. Lol was tempted to some fresh bread on day 2 but didnt. I really want to lose weight, im in the zone. Cant believe day 5 tomm. Yayyy

Hi everyone. I'm due to start on Thursday and really hoping I lose weight on this. I'm finding everyone's stories so inspirational. I have a lot to lose and hope I can stay motivated.

I'm on day 8 well will be day 9 tomor, I started early so havnt got my first weigh in until Tuesday, I weighed my self at boots last Tuesday after starting the Sunday n I had lost 7lb so I'm really looking forward to weigh in....another thing iv really enjoyed today is making batches of meals for my little girl so I can freeze them....really enjoyed making it all up wanted to make more but ran out of room in freezer lol...good luck everyone x x

Hey jaymi, was it your weigh in today like me, my first way in and i lost 6 pounds, feeling very happy about that as takes me just under 15 stone, but see 14 stone something is nicer.

Back