Newbie to the CD!

Good luck lea with your weigh in tomm, sounds very promising, we will look forward to hearing the results tomm. :)

Hi Kiwi, we all gonna be quite close togther as we are all quite new all the best with starting the diet on thursday and we all got lots to lose, so well all here together for a while. If you have hard times that first week, you got your councillor and us to help you thru. Just stay focused on what you want for you . Catch up soon hun

hi jussy! well done on your weight loss, its such a good feeling when all the hunger pays off! ar you feeling motivated now for the following week? I am also dead pleased. I dunno how it happened but I lost 12lbs! very very pleased. I started at 15st12 and now bang on 15. I can't wait to be 14 something like you! xx

hi Jaymi,
Well done, WOW 12 pounds totally cool :)
I started at 15 stone 5.5 pounds and with losing 6 pounds today , im now 14 stone 13.5 pounds yayyy, im really looking forward to this week , its quite exciting going for the weigh. Good luck with week 2. xx

Hi Jaymi and Jussy!

Wow you must both be really please...I can't wait to start-I hope my first week is so successful. Have you been hungry or missed eating actual food? Glad we have all started around the same time so we can help keep each other motivated! X

hi kiwi976....when are you starting the diet? are you nervous about it? I have had a really mixed week in terms of hunger and not eating. day 2 and 5 were the most difficult coz I was starving and couldn't distract myself from it, so just drank loads and loads of water! lol! I started to notice weight loss by the morning of the third day so didn't weigh myself but that kept me going. I have missed eating but suprised that I have had to force myself to learn the difference between being hungry and just wanting to eat!! then day 6 not hungry at all. really weird how out just stopped, but overall, being weighed today had made my week! and totally worth any stress during the well leading up to weigh in! xx

Well done jussy, great loss :D i'm on day 5 and going strong. I started early so no weigh in till friday, cant wait. Survived baking halloween fairy cakes with dd1 today. Yay to uneventful nov! xx

Wow jaymi just read your loss, crikey well done! Day 5 weighed myself (as i do every morning, oops!) And i've lost 3lb. Seems my glycogen and water only weighed 2lb - weird! Hay ho, onwards and downwards.. aiming for a stone over all by end of nov. Be into the 10st something, yayz! :D x

Hi Jaymi,

Seeing the doctor tomorrow to get form signed and then meeting with the counsellor on weds night then hoping to start Thursday. I'm trying to drink more water to get used to it as I don't drink enough really. If I get hungry I think I might just try and either sleep or walk it off?!? X

Hi kiwi,
For me i had bad day on day 2 , had few headaches, felt miserable all day, but knew food was not an option. By day 6 i wasnt hungry anymore, just felt alittle light headed which i then had a shake. I dont miss the food, i just think of it as a detox for my body, taking a rest from food for a few months. When you lose on your first weigh in. You forget about food, and look forward to your next weigh in :) im off to sleep now
Night night zzzzz

Ps. Hi minx, nice to see you here . Keep going be well worth it :)

hi guys! how are you all doing today? and hey minx, good to have you here! thankyou minx for what u said, am well pleased, but any loss is great really as was just piling weight on because I couldn't control myself. its such a relief to not have to think about it at the moment! hope you all have a good day! xxx

Well guys I'm pleased to announce I

Well guys I'm pleased to announce at my first weight in I lost 14lb and 8.5 inches-chuffed isn't the word! A stone down 4.5 to go x x

Really chuffed, kept me going knowing I'm a stone lighter after 1 week....looking forward to water flavouring next week and maybe a few bars!! Iv just got the urge to chew :) x

Thread has been moved to main forum due to food references

what food references?

:) LOL, I was wondering that! Could it be the fairy cakes that minx didn't actually eat? :confused:

Congratulations on the 14lbs off, Lea - that's brlliant! :clap:

Back