Newbie to the CD!

No it's nothing to do with the Cambridge bars I'm more than aware of what's allowed.

It was references to chip shops, cakes and fresh bread. None of which are allowed on CD or if they are I'll be starting it tomorrow :)

Just got my weeks worth of soups and shakes! Start tomorrow and next weigh in Tuesday! Hope everyone else is doing well! X

Wow some amazing losses on here.

I was exactly the same day 2 was awful tired, headache and felt sick the next day I was fine day 5 I had a little cry but it was my first Saturday night. Had my first weigh in on the sunday morning and I felt fantastic not the biggest loss in the world but it is for me.

Good luck stick through the rough first days and you will be shocked at how good u feel, the hunger and the crazy thoughts will pass

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 1 and I feel ok...missing the thought of actually eating food and chewing though i am sure I'll get used to that soon enough. Not sure if I'm missing it or just thinking I should miss it...a bit like thinking I should feel hungry I suppose?!? Anyway...watched some success stories on YouTube today which was very motivational but had the day off today and was bored so hope everyday isn't like today! I've had so much water today...about 4 litres...so I'm sure you can imagine how much I have been to the loo too! Hope everyone else is doing well!

Excellent work you have made a great start you may find that the biggest battle is your mind not hunger for the first few days once your body adjusts you will feel great. Great thing reading and watching other people's stories it has been my life saver in the first were it gives me faith I'm not alone and it CAN be done. Good luck and try not to force too much water in xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Second weigh in on Tuesday I'm looking forward to it, but I'm struggling tonight really want to eat toast with loads of Kerry gold butter.....but I'm doing this 100%! What is everyone doing over Xmas? Iv got my little girls presentation evening on Friday next week I am just taking my water flavour n not staying too long-cheap night for me anyway! I have got 2 days in December where I an going to eat but other than that I'm not touching anything till I'm at goal, hope everyone has an easy weekend x x

Hi lea, how are you getting on today? I'm struggling and I'm only on day three. I get weighed on Tuesday too... I hope I've lost enough to keep me on track, I think I will be more motivated then. I'm not tempted to eat 'naughty' food just to eat any kind of food but think it is my mind playing tricks on me. Just trying to stay occupied. I think social events will be the hardest, I haven't got an flavoring, is it ok? I hope you kept to it and weren't tempted too much anyway x

Hi kiwi, your doing good, be strong, you will make it. Im due for my second weigh in on monday. It is hard, but i so much want to do CD for as long as i can. I too Lea will eat for 2 days over Christmas and then back on CD. Good luck everyone, hope you have a lovely evening :) xx

I won't be tempted at all this weight is all coming off once and for all, everything I want I write down n tell my self I can have it when I'm at goal. Not been bad today at all, even tho I could have eaten some black peas at the bonfire tonight lol, I'm only thinking tho I know I'm not going to eat anything but like you say it deffo is the mind over anything. Keep going 100% and you won't be at it as long good luck x x x

Well done jussy, that's really good. I bought some work trousers ages ago a size smaller and kept them and couldn't fit into them and I tried them on today and they fit so I'm hoping as its my first week I should have lost something! X

Heeyyy!!

I did the cambridge from the 14th jan to september and here are my pictures! http://cambridgedietee.blogspot.com/
The biggest thing I had with the hunger was my stomach grumbling in lessons at college, i used to suck on a soother, as they are pretty much pure sugar, max 2 a day though! they normally made my stomach stop rumbling straight away and i still lost up to 6 or 7lb a week, good luck! best thing i've ever done for sure xxx

good luck im on day 7 and its coming off and what a feeling......day 4-5 you will feel pooh but after that your away x

Thanks jussy...

Hi Zoe, I'm doing a liquid only 1000 cal plan at the moment as BMi higher so not doing any plans that will put me into ketosis so haven't felt rubbish yet but should be doing that in a couple of weeks when I've lost a bit more... Glad you got through the hard part though x

So come on, wheres eveyone? Hows it all for you all?

I had my weigh in today , lost another 3 and half pound, im 1 pound i think of a stone loss in 3 weeks. Im now start my 4th week, cant believe its my 4th week already.

Look forward to hearing from you all soon x

So come on, wheres eveyone? Hows it all for you all?

I had my weigh in today , lost another 3 and half pound, im 1 pound i think of a stone loss in 3 weeks. Im now start my 4th week, cant believe its my 4th week already.

Look forward to hearing from you all soon x

Wow fantastic weight loss so far. I have only just started ( day4) so am hoping to have the fantastic weight losses you all have.
Ketosis is definitely a good friend, had a headache for the first three days, but feel good today, off for a walk :)

Iv got my 3rd weigh in this mornin....and I too can't believe I am in my 4th week....crazy how fast it goes good thing tho x

Back