Newbie to Weight Watchers

mmm need to go to Asda tonight so might go get some myself lol xx

OMG made the most amazing tasting spring rolls last nite - F&H too!

What you need:

Frozen stir fry vegetables
WW Wraps
Soy sauce
Fry light
Egg wash

Preheat oven to 180
Cook stir fry veg in the fry light and soy sauce until tender
Construct the wraps in a spring roll shape and cut in half
Place on a baking tray and wash with the egg wash
Put in the oven for around 25 minutes until golden brown
ENJOY!!!

OMG I'm addicted lol and so filling too

Terrible week this week. Fell off the wagon so many times and can tell in my clothes I've gained weight. Oh well keep going I guess lol face the music tomorrow nite! xx

Mmmmm those Spring Rolls sound epic! Will definitely have to try them! Thanks Vikki.

Sorry to hear about your week, it happens though, hope you enjoyed being a bit naughty? :)

Good luck for tomorrow, I'm sure it won't be as bad as you think!

x

Thanks Charl. Oh I think it will lol I feel so bloated and bleaugh. My own fault though lol xx

Hi Ladies,

I do the above with the fat free yoghurt all the time! Throw a bit of sweetener in to taste also, really yummy. Better still, when I was on SW, I used to syn a tsp and 1/2 of Cocoa and mix that in too - really chocolatey!

Hope you are all having a good day! x

Is it nice hun and is fat free yogurt free do u know i am defo goin to try this x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fat Free Natural Yoghurt is free on Simple Start but I am unsure about Propoints, Sorry!

I always add some cocoa first and then add sweetener to taste as cocoa and natural yoghurt are both a bit bitter so I just add sweetener until it tastes good. It's like a nice mousse. Then if you freeze it, it goes more ice creamy.

It is better with fat free greek yoghurt because it is a bit thicker, but I always struggle to find it and when I do, it is always more expensive! x

lost another 1lb this week :) Not bad seeing how many times I've crashed off the wagon this week lol x

Is it nice hun and is fat free yogurt free do u know i am defo goin to try this x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm not sure about the fat free natural yoghurt but the flavoured ones are around 2pp for a pot. Have you tried the value diary app? It's great for being able to scan items or putting in the ni of anything and it gives you the pp value x

lost another 1lb this week :) Not bad seeing how many times I've crashed off the wagon this week lol x

Well done Vikki, it's going in the right direction! x

Thanks Sammy :) It is but I wish it would hurry up lol x

Heehee! :D Patience is a virtue don't forget and all good things come to those who wait ;):D

It is frustrating as it takes no time to put the pounds on does it? Would be nice if it was the same when trying to lose weight! But they say that 1 or 2lbs a week is a healthy way of doing it plus it's more likely to stay off.

You're doing great anyway so keep up the good work xx

Thanks hun and yeah you're right - I'm just very impatient! xx

Having a real poop time! Put on a couple of weeks ago and haven't been able to stop eating naff stuff since then! So I've wimped out last week and this week of weight in and I plan to start properly again on Friday! Need to give my head a wobble! xx

Hi hun u might be suprized though hun will be here when u face the scales itd hard isint hun i have blow outs am on pro points i think its a lit better big hugs x

Thanks hun. Still not going this week though lol I'm such a chicken! Starting properly again Friday and I'm going to stick to it like glue! xx

I've two bad weeks off plan and getting weighed tonight dreading it but I'm ready to face the scales and start again.
I've just made a food diary on this forum in the hope it will help keep me focused.
We could all start a challenge to see what we can do if it will help motivate us xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You'll be fine Hun we can do it.
I need to get weigh in out the way ASAP so I can start fresh. I hate when I've been off plan and waiting for weigh in as no matter how much I tell myself I will be good I can't seem to do until I've seen the damage on the scales then I go right that's it starting over lol!! xxx

You'll be fine Hun we can do it.
I need to get weigh in out the way ASAP so I can start fresh. I hate when I've been off plan and waiting for weigh in as no matter how much I tell myself I will be good I can't seem to do until I've seen the damage on the scales then I go right that's it starting over lol!! xxx

Hi hun did u face the scales x

Back