Newbie - VLCD Alizonne

Twiglette

Hello,
Just wanted to introduce myself...new to this site but not new to diets of all sorts!!!! I have been struggling with my weight all my adult life , sadly the usual yo yo thing.. Started dieting in my late teenage years when i felt i was fat at 62 kilos....now 39 and went up to 107 kilos!!!!i wish i never started :-(((((. Lots of struggle, im currently 103 kilos and will be joining Alizonne onthe 28th of may for what will be my final diet ever and looking forward to it even though i know this will be hard! I find confidence inthe fact that it is fully medically controlled and that weekly support will help me back to where i should be weight wise!!

Very excited about it. This is the first time i will not tell anyone what im up to. I only see my familly every 4 to 6 months soooo they could be infor a huge surprise!!!!, :)

Any Alizonners, let me know how you are getting on. My mind feels so peaceful now that i have taken the decision to get on with this that i feel its a sign that this willwork for me and that i will finally be able to get on with my life :)))).

I cant wait!!,

Twiglette ;-)

Hi :)
Sounds like you definitely got the right head on for starting your diet and have all confidence in you!! I totally know what you mean bout when you start a diet properly you feel in control and I feel a little more confident really quickly! I don't know much about the diet your on! I'm doing Cambridge but best of luck!!!! :) x

Back