Newbie with 4 stone to lose

Hi Kimmi, the only mistake is not to try - go girl:)

Agree 110% with Katie, it's easily done but just get straight back on the wagon love.

So very jealous about Rome, I love it - where are you staying?

Hey kimmi, lovely to see you back. Congrats on the offer accepted on house, hoorah! Rome sounds amazing and achievable goal for 16 weeks. I did exactly the same, a week of false starts but you're trying and that's what counts the most. You can do it hun, go girl!

(ps, I gained 9lb over crimbo, all gone now save a pound, you can do it too!) x

Right..... Two weeks after the "lets do this" I still haven't done it!!! Haha!!! Well we're back from Rome and it was impossible to do Atkins pasta or pizza was pretty much my choice!!! We had a nightmare week, really don't like Rome, it wasn't us!! Far to busy, full of beggars and pickpocket ting rife and just felt intimidated all the time!! Maybe I'm more English than I like to think!! It didn't help that I dislocated my kneecap while trying to squeeze into my airplane sat on the way there, so could hardly walk all week!!! Grr

Anyway, I'm back- 14 weeks until Florida!! 2lbs a week will still get me the 2stone I really really want!! So need to do this!! So here I am 15st 13lbs- let's get out of these 15s!!
B: bacon and eggs
L: coffee, hard boiled egg
D:stuffed chicken with green beans :)

Sorry you didn't like Rome. Never been but it does look very congested and busy. I love Florence and could happily move there tomorrow although didn't fancy Pisa.

Good luck with the plan Kimmi.

Hi Kimmi,

Is it okay if I give you a tip to lose weight.In fact I'll give you five tips-one by one.

Tip no. one-

Cut the Carbs! Cutting down on your carbohydrate intake, particularly white carbs (that is, carbs from white bread, potatoes, etc.) and instead eating more high quality lean proteins (such as chicken and fish) is a great way to drop a few pounds quickly. But don’t cut carbs completely! You should still eat fibrous carbs, such as berries, spinach and apples.

I guarantee you'll atleast lose 5 pounds in a week.

Hi Kimmi, Is it okay if I give you a tip to lose weight.In fact I'll give you five tips-one by one. Tip no. one- Cut the Carbs! Cutting down on your carbohydrate intake, particularly white carbs (that is, carbs from white bread, potatoes, etc.) and instead eating more high quality lean proteins (such as chicken and fish) is a great way to drop a few pounds quickly. But don’t cut carbs completely! You should still eat fibrous carbs, such as berries, spinach and apples. I guarantee you'll atleast lose 5 pounds in a week.

Hello!! Um I'm a little confused by your post!!! I'm on Atkins so am cutting my carbs! And also berries and apples are not allowed on induction in Atkins?? By following Atlins in my first week I usually lose 8-10lbs from the water!! Are you on Atkins and following it?

Well first proper day on it today!! It's so much easier to get back into the routine when I have a few days to myself!! Went to the gym today for a swim as still struggling with my knee following it dislocating last week!! It feels spongey and very unstable!! Managed 60 lengths and booked into water aerobics tomorrow - May have to be water based for a few weeks!!

Been to homebase and ikea today looking at kitchens!! The house is all going through and we have now given notice on our rented house!! We're aiming to complete at the end of feb so all very exciting!!! Needs a new kitchen and bathroom and carpets so just working out what to do first!!! I want It all!!

More good news is that I will be starting full time hours in May!! I'm just starting to enjoy my Mondays off but the money will be lovely!! So all aspects of life going well- just this bloody weight to get off now!!!

B- scrambled egg
L- ham and cheese roll ups
D- stuffed chicken with green beans

Ooh how exciting on the new house. Move in and see what gets on your nerves most before deciding what to do first. Great first day :)

Good day here, 1hour water aerobics today which I really enjoyed but knee felt really unstable and weak. Looks like I'll be staying off the treadmill and bike for a while longer yet!! Good day food wise- looking forward To a chicken stir fry for dinner!! Back to work tomorrow and counting down the days to pay day on Friday!! January is a loooong month!! X

Oooo tell me about it - we got paid a week early last month for Christmas and don't get paid again until Friday. It's been such a long expensive month!

glad to hear you are getting back in the swing of things xx

Hi folks!! All good this end, apart from being freezing!! Can't wait to be out of this cold cottage and in the new house, hopefully we will be warmer!! Maybe it's a sign of ketosis- I always get cold!! All good diet wise- day three today. I've started helping a lady at work with Atkins so it's nice to be doing it with someone else. We both weighed in at work today and are going to do so every Tuesday and record our losses!! There's a chart up in our office to keep us motivated!! No excuse now!

B: boiled egg
Lunch: ham cheese roll ups
D: chicken stir fry

I'm sure it's a sign of ketosis because I'm always freezing when I'm on Atkins - either that or it's because i have less fat to keep me warm lol x

Hi Kimmi, well done finding a diet buddy at work which is hopefully helpful:) Agree I'm always cold now - lost all my insulating layers :eek: worth it! ;)

Well done x

Back