ProPoints NEWBIE.... YES.... Food diary!!

I did go on a couple of courses before we brought the house but nothing really stuck ...but that is ok I don't mind.

The french are very loyal to their own as well... they employ their own first which I think is a very good thing... the greeks do the same too.

So back to the drawing board lol..

Hi Yes hope you've been good and having a good time

:D

x

OOOooo I try to be good... haha

And don't want to go back :cry:

Hi hun! Hope u enjoy ur time in France :) x

does the OH travel back and forth with you Yes!! Do you have a house in the UK as well xxxx

Yeah he comes with me... has to take me as I don't drive haha... Sometimes we bring family over... the house is quite big so it is ok...

Am thinking of staying here and doing B and B... but need to look into it more... peeps in my home... odd!!

Friday 1st July 2011

B................. pp

Pink lady apple .. lush.. 0 pp

(Poorly tummy again today :cry:)

Banana 0 pp

L...............5pp

1 x Ainsly Harriot Soup (wrote about it in the Support Group!!) 2 pp
2 small pieces of french bread very thin 2pp
1 V L T cheese 0 pp
1 slice prem ham 1 pp

D...............10 pp

Gammon 6 pp
2 eggs 4 pp
Salad 0 pp

Anytime goodies...... 6 pp

Crisps 4 pp
Cap 2 pp

D 21/36
W 0 /47

Last edited:
Hi Yes hope all is well good luck with the B&B if you decide to go for it I think you should it's a fab idea I would love to do something like that but my house wouldn't be big enough lol.... x

Thanks Jem... hope your okay? x

Thanks Yes I'm ok hun just had a busy last few days but am catching up now lol x

Good luck with the B&B idea Yes. Sure that'd be a lot of work lol... I don't know how I'd cope having people in my home either. Probably offers quite a nice social side to it too.

Thanks Doingitforme and Jem... at the moment it is just an idea... my house is large enough to cope with it.. as they could be in the downstairs bedrooms with their own bathroom and two cloakrooms.... and large open plan area that goes out onto the lawn and decking and pool also the kitchen.. .which I would cook in ... has french doors that goes out onto a veranda.. where I could have a table and chairs too for them to eat out on... the utility room is downstairs too...which I could lock...we built upstairs which is the whole floor area space again! that we could have as our own living area and they need never come too.... but at the moment it is just an idea I am toying with and have to look into... so many rules and regs over here...

Oh if you ever decide to go ahead with it then let me know lol! Would love to visit France!! Xx

laurenasha said:
Oh if you ever decide to go ahead with it then let me know lol! Would love to visit France!! Xx

Sure will!!!

So much to think about but first will be going back to the uk on Sunday and NOT looking forward to that :( x

Saturday 2nd July 2011

B.................3 pp

Banana 0 pp
Black tea 0 pp

Tummy playing up :confused: Fancy cheese so going to have some!
Cheese 3 pp

L...............6 pp

French bread 2 pp
V L Triangle Cheese 0 pp
3 Ham 2 pp
1 cup soup Tesco vile!! 2pp

D...............22 pp

Actually ended up around a friends house for coffee and had dinner. I had something different...bless.....

Two quorn burgers 6 pp
Noodles 9 pp

Toast 1 pp
Pate telco low fat 2pp not even a tsp ?
2 cap 4 pp

Anytime goodies...... pp

D 31/36
W 0 /47

Last edited:
Been up early, listened to the birds, drank half of my tea... having my cheese now tired think I might go have a nap! bbl x

Hi Yes, Hope your tummy gets better

Have a nice weekend :D

x

Thanks Ladies... when I get stressed it plays up :sigh: Last day here before we go back tomorrow... can't believe this week has gone so quick :eek:.

Think I might do a little lunch... not really been eating properly last couple of days.. been having it all at night which isn't good for me.

Are you both well?

Back