Original Newbie!

Hi guys.....

I just posted on a thread and realised I hadn't introduced myself, I've been lurking upto now :eek:

So 'Hiiiiiii!' :flirt2:

I'm Sarah living in B'ham and as the username says I have 2 stone to lose.

Used CD successfully a few years ago and lost 4st in 3 months and promptly concieved, not in the plan :D

Ate my way to 4st heavier during pregnancy lost 2st naturally, 1st on CD in the last few weeks but found it very hard to stick to this time.

So here I am, went to my first SW class last Monday eve, already had a sneaky weigh yesterday morning and in 2 days I've lost 2lbs :innocent0002: well chuffed with that.

I've been doing mainly 'red' days and finding this 'diet' soooooo varied compared to CD its not like even dieting!

Anyway look forward to chattin more and sharing our weight loss journey together....

Sarah

Hi Sarah and welcome!!!

Ive done CD and yes, it works in the sense that the weight drops off you as you are starving yourself, but the minute you eat something, you gain!!!
SW is complete opposite..the more free things and speed foods you eat, the more weight will come off...basically stuff your face with the right things! Lol
As for a ticker, click on mine and it will take you to another window...just follow the steps on that to set yourself up with your own. You may find that you will need more posts in order to copy the ticker url onto your signature on here, but try anyway and get posting!!!

Good luck!

Kerry-Ann

hi sarah and welcome to the forum

Mrs V is very wise, as always... The only thing I would say is beware of weighing yourself more than once per week. The scales are very tempting, I know, but your weight will naturally vary on a daily basis and it can be very demotivating to see it go up when you're sticking to the plan. best to stick to once per week and be pleasantly surprised at the loss. i hope i'm not giving a sermon, it's just that i've been there and done that and almost came off the diet a few times due to the dreaded scales.

I wish you the best of luck with the SW plan and if there's any advice you need, please let us know.

best wishes.

rachel

Hi Sarah and welcome!!!

Ive done CD and yes, it works in the sense that the weight drops off you as you are starving yourself, but the minute you eat something, you gain!!!
SW is complete opposite..the more free things and speed foods you eat, the more weight will come off...basically stuff your face with the right things! Lol
As for a ticker, click on mine and it will take you to another window...just follow the steps on that to set yourself up with your own. You may find that you will need more posts in order to copy the ticker url onto your signature on here, but try anyway and get posting!!!

Good luck!

Kerry-Ann

Hi Kerry-Ann

Yep CD is fab if you can stick it........I was so into it I was about to start training to be a CDC! Whilst talking to a friend 'bout ketosis I looked up the exact meaning and found 'starvation'

Now desperate as I am to shift this weight that really put me off TBH and my heart wasn't in it after that so here I am and loving it thus far :D

I have a ticker hun just unsure how to add it :eek:

Sarah

Hi guys and thanks for the warm welcome!

Rachel........I know, I know CD makes you very obsessive, I had done well waiting 2 days lol

I shall be good now and wait til Monday, can't be having a big shock at WI

Sarah

Ahh you did it!!! Lol...well done!

Its been so long since I did mine that I had to create another one to make sure I knew how! Lol

All you need to do now each week after weigh in is log on to it and change the loss.

Back