Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by Ceri_b, 27 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Ceri_b

Ceri_b Member

Cambridge Diet
    Hello ladies!
    I was wondering if I could join you!! I've been doing CD for the last 4 weeks and not had fabulous losses really. Lost 16lbs in 4 weeks which although I'm pleased I've lost which I know is positive I'm not enjoying it! I've been lurking the Juddd threads over the last few weeks and you all are doing so well so I am going to give it a go for 2 weeks and see how it goes for me, otherwise its back to CD! My plan is to use my shakes for DD's. Wish me luck!

C x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome to juddd Ceri, good luck with it. Hope it goes well for you for the two weeks (and hopefully longer :) ) and you have a great time on juddd x
  4. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    Good luck Ceri. Not sure what CD plan you moved over from but you may get a gain the 1st week and then the diet will settle down:D
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.