doingthisforme

Hi guys, hope your all well. Today is my first day on atkins, im doing it from what i already know and by reading your posts as my book will not arrive till sat or mon. Im hoping to have lots of water although i am a bit addicted to diet coke, but have cleared the house of all cans so fingers crossed. Any tips or advice ??

Hi & welcome. You will get lots of help & support on here :)

Thank you, i have been lurking and you defo all seem supportive of each other, really hope i can stick to the atkins way of eating

Hi forme and welcome, have you read through the stickie's at the top of this forum?

Yes jim they are all i have really till my book arrive lol, may i say you are such an inspiration and testiment to how this diet works

Thanks forme. :) It takes perseverance and determination.

Thanks guys, could someone please check my plan for today

B egg and 2 slices of bacon
L tuna mayo salad (lettuce and cucumber only)
D chicken wrapped in bacon with cheese and either salad or cauli

oh and lots of water

looks good, could be better if you swap the cauli for broccoli....but i doubt it will make much difference, just remember to measure the veg and salad in a cup. x

oh and welcome lol

thank you, i will swap for broccoli as i have some in the freezer x

Hi doing! :wavey:

Welcome to the forum. :)

Hello! *waves* welcome aboard!

thanks guys, im overwhelmed by ur welcome, i think im gonna enjoy it here lol

good luck, I love the guys on here a wealth of information :)

Thank you for all your support !!

Hi doingthis - I'm a newbie too! :)

Make sure you have a good read of the stickies - I've been reading here for weeks (and torturing this lot with daft questions) and just started induction properly today.

Back