Day 2 newbie and its windy

Shellaroo

hi everyone. Im a newbie on day two woohoo. Quite surprised ive made it this far. Its been a hard couple of days as u all know. But i have also reaised im not hungry im boredom eating . Couldnt sleep last night no idea if its related. But been good had my two litres of water yesterday and more today so far. Im doing the total solution as i need structure. Noticed i have been very windy today haha my poor family !! Anyhoo how are you all doing? Any tips or reccommendations? Im finding the shakes a bit powdery and cant take my blender to work so work is my struggle along with night cravings so far :(. Hope to chat to u and get to know u guys. Xxxx

Hi Shellaroo! How are you finding it? ...I'm starting Sunday (so excited!!!) Did this a few years ago but was too young then to keep up with the realisation of making sensible food choices when I got to my target...so back again for my last attempt !

Good luck with it all,
Bex :D

Hi all
I'm new too, currently on day 6 and it's been difficult but I've got 40lbs to shift. Sort of dreading first weigh in on Tuesday because if I haven't lost anything after all this work I'll be gutted!
Good luck everyone x

Hi all
I'm new too, currently on day 6 and it's been difficult but I've got 40lbs to shift. Sort of dreading first weigh in on Tuesday because if I haven't lost anything after all this work I'll be gutted!
Good luck everyone x

You'll do fab Susie :)

Back