• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

**NEWBIE **

I have just ordered a weeks supply of Exante, the VLCD one. I thought I best try them first before buying a months supply.

Am quite worried, has anyone got any tips, I have never done a diet like this before, WW, atkins, Slimming World etc etc done them all and still fat!!

I have 2 stone to lose, I am 11.11 at the moment. How much do you think I will lose in 6 weeks?

Hopefully hear from someone soon with tips and encouragement
:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hello and welcome, having done SW and WW and Cambridge I find VLCD very easy to follow-but very hard too!

Last year when I did cd I lose 21lb in 8 weeks at a heavier weight, to give you an idea! BUT any loss is a good loss, I think VLCD take the stress of planning and as complete with all the nutrition and vitamins you need it's great.

I ordered the weekly pack first too, then got the bumper pack!

When's you pack coming?

TTFN Berryred

Hello only just learnt to see where my replies are!!!!

My pack came the other day and I start it Monday.

My only concern is I can't drink water on its own, I need juice with it but I want one that wont take me out of ketosis - any ideas???

I will be slim for Xmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I can't help you, I don't know of anything you can buy to put in the water, wish I did as I really like the water flavourings from ll and Cambridge.