1. Lizzie_2009

Lizzie_2009 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone, I'm new to WW and I'm just wondering if anyone had any tips to share?

I started last night and I think i've done okay today- filled up with lots of water and freebie fruit but if anyone has any pointers i'd be grateful.

Heres how i clocked them up:
    My Allowance: 42

Breakfast -
    Asda's own Vitality ceral - 4
    Apple - 0

Lunch -
    Tai chicken sandwhich - I found it difficult to find this if anyone has any idea of what pp it would be could you let me know.. I judged it as a chicken mayonaise because thought if anything it would be healthier than that! - 10
    Orange - 0

Nutrigrain bar - 4
    Grapes - 0

Weighwatchers soup and bread - 2+6
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nicola87

Nicola87 Gold Member

Weight Watchers Propoints
    Hi Lizzie, & welcome :)
    Im doing the discover plan, so wouldnt be much help on Propoints but ur menu so far looks lush! I would have put 10 for the sandwich also, its better to over-point than under :) Also, this diary only equals 26pts, plus you have your weeklies, so dont be scared of having a treat every now and again, it helps me stay on track!

Good Luck on ur journey xx
  4. Marysu

Marysu Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome and good luck :) try use more of your points allowance though as otherwise your body will think your starving it and you'll lose slower xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.