Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by Mairiphinc, 14 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Mairiphinc

Mairiphinc Cruisin' for a losin'!

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.58%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Just started on Dietchef 8 days ago and have a final goal of 10 stones which I'm trying to reach by June next year when we're booked on our first ever cruise with my partner's family!

I have never been on a cruise or a beach holiday and want to enjoy it and go in the outdoor pool like everyone else, they're all slim people and they spend most holidays sunbathing and swimming and I was so terrified of agreeing to go on this holiday because I knew I'd be the one hiding inside fully dressed ashamed of how I looked, no way you'd ever get me in a swimming costume.

Well hopefully Dietchef will be the way to go, I've lost almost half a stone already and I've estimated that if I stick to the plan and do an hours brisk walking 5x a week (I'll use the time I'm saving on cooking!) I can get down to my goal by losing around 2.5/3lbs a week. I know 2lbs is considered 'healthy' but I figure if I'm eating healthily (not starving myself) and exercising, whatever I lose naturally will be healthy for me. After this week I've now got 6st 9.5lbs to lose!

I have a mini goal of New Years Eve when we go across to Ireland to visit the outlaws, when I want to have lost another 30lbs from now.

I know it's better to lose it gradually and I won't push it beyond what is healthy but fingers crossed! I'm sick of missing out on everything and I want my life back and I also want a new job so I need the confidence and I need to look good in a suit!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mairiphinc

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.58%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Wheww, just filled in my profile and realised I actually started about 12 days ago! Time flies when you're eating nice food! :)

4. Mairiphinc

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.58%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    It is a great programme, really simple. I've not lost as much as I wanted this first 3 weeks because I went from eating anything and everything I wanted to 1200 cals a day so I've had a few slip ups along the way but having food ready made at my fingertips has really helped.

I just don't have time to cook healthy meals or to cook at all at the moment!

5. ophelialeanne

ophelialeanne Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    How have you done this week?

6. ophelialeanne

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Yeah let's have a bit of nattering going on. I started Sunday, so far so good! Bring on another day!

7. ophelialeanne

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    That so brilliant!!!!! Congrats. I lost 5 and I'm very happy with that too

8. ophelialeanne

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I haven't liked the pea
    And ham soup or the carrot and bean one. I've liked all the evening meals
    I just wish the meat wasnt so cardboardy. What about you?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.