Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by Mairiphinc, 14 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Mairiphinc

Mairiphinc Cruisin' for a losin'!

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.58%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Just started on Dietchef 8 days ago and have a final goal of 10 stones which I'm trying to reach by June next year when we're booked on our first ever cruise with my partner's family!

I have never been on a cruise or a beach holiday and want to enjoy it and go in the outdoor pool like everyone else, they're all slim people and they spend most holidays sunbathing and swimming and I was so terrified of agreeing to go on this holiday because I knew I'd be the one hiding inside fully dressed ashamed of how I looked, no way you'd ever get me in a swimming costume.

Well hopefully Dietchef will be the way to go, I've lost almost half a stone already and I've estimated that if I stick to the plan and do an hours brisk walking 5x a week (I'll use the time I'm saving on cooking!) I can get down to my goal by losing around 2.5/3lbs a week. I know 2lbs is considered 'healthy' but I figure if I'm eating healthily (not starving myself) and exercising, whatever I lose naturally will be healthy for me. After this week I've now got 6st 9.5lbs to lose!

I have a mini goal of New Years Eve when we go across to Ireland to visit the outlaws, when I want to have lost another 30lbs from now.

I know it's better to lose it gradually and I won't push it beyond what is healthy but fingers crossed! I'm sick of missing out on everything and I want my life back and I also want a new job so I need the confidence and I need to look good in a suit!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mairiphinc

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.58%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Wheww, just filled in my profile and realised I actually started about 12 days ago! Time flies when you're eating nice food! :)

4. Mairiphinc

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.58%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    It is a great programme, really simple. I've not lost as much as I wanted this first 3 weeks because I went from eating anything and everything I wanted to 1200 cals a day so I've had a few slip ups along the way but having food ready made at my fingertips has really helped.

I just don't have time to cook healthy meals or to cook at all at the moment!

5. ophelialeanne

ophelialeanne Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    How have you done this week?

6. ophelialeanne

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Yeah let's have a bit of nattering going on. I started Sunday, so far so good! Bring on another day!

7. ophelialeanne

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    That so brilliant!!!!! Congrats. I lost 5 and I'm very happy with that too

8. ophelialeanne

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I haven't liked the pea
    And ham soup or the carrot and bean one. I've liked all the evening meals
    I just wish the meat wasnt so cardboardy. What about you?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.