Newbie!

xjadiex

Hi everyone!

I'm new here and 28wks+1, I've been for my 28 week check today and baby is measuring quiet big around 34cm! I've put on about 1.5 stones so far but not been weighed for a while so going to find out tomorrow and start my healthy eating! Weighed 9 stone 4 pre preg and I'm 5ft 2 looking forward to getting some helpful advice and support :)

Hi jade I'm Jess from romford essex and nearly 23 weeks I put on stone a d half too I'm going to start healthy eating it's hard thou as I don't fancy good stuff all the time lol do u know what u r having ??

Hi jess! Congratulations! :) I'm having a boy can't wait to meet him now! It is really hard! I felt really sickly all first tri and could only stomach certain things and now all I want is sweet things! Cakes and chocolate! Do you know what your having? Are you following a plan or just eating healthy?

Welcome Jadie I'm 24 weeks with a little girl, have gained 11lb's so far but was really over weight to begin with. I think I'll have hit the 1 stone Mark tomorrow when wi good luck with your journey everyone on here is great x

I'm in Essex oasis i am ment to b in Newcastle this weekend my oh is a Geordie boy love the accent lol but with the spd it's hard to travel got family there. The match is on Sunday too isn't it I am escaping that one lol x

xxxjessiexxx said:
I'm in Essex oasis i am ment to b in Newcastle this weekend my oh is a Geordie boy love the accent lol but with the spd it's hard to travel got family there. The match is on Sunday too isn't it I am escaping that one lol x

Oh I wouldn't know about football lol someone said it's the Derby? I don't even know if that's on this weekend, I'm not from round here, but lived here 8 years now, married to a geordie bloke myself. I can't travel far because of my spd but can manage a few hours or so at the moment x

Si keeps banging on me to move there but I'm a totall essex girl at heart lol yes it's the derby that's y he's sized up there lol u not feeling any better with ur spd I got told off by my doc as I wasn't using me crutches it's so hard thou to use x

I hate the crutches, I'm not using them although I should and it'll not be long before I physically can't move without them but it's hard to walk the way they show you and I get blisters and they're so bulky but I guess they need to be to support me but I'll prob get away with not using them for a few more weeks I hope. I was 26 weeks last time when it really crippled me so I hope I can hold out for another couple of weeks x

Back