blueale21

Hi guys me and my friend are about to start sole source tommorow, hopefully we will be fine as we have each other to support. I have a long way to go and will keep u all posted. Any words of advice or wisdom will be greatly appreciated xxx

Good luck - drink plenty of water - and stick to it -don't cheat. It is a great diet and really works but the first few days are a challenge - but worth it.

Hi guys Im here First day and so far so good.
Just about to have my lunchtime Mango shake was looking forward to it but my friend just txt and said shes had hers and its vile oh well maybe I will love it.
Had Choc shake this morning and it was great I was so scarred of it tasting like Lipotrim but it was actually pleasant.
Jst had a quick look at your diary Xsinead and wow well done what an inspiration xx

Hiya people i am still here and feeling quite ok today although am dreading whats comming as i am still not in ketosis i just hope it happens before i am bac at work monday as cant cope been at work and ill right off to have my brekkie shake oh what to have the options are endless lol xx

Back