kljm91

Hey I'm completely new to this and hoping this will give me the motivation I need to lose some weight I've tried fad diets and lost half a stone but it always ends up back on with extra :( it's getting me down loads, doesn't help that I am getting married next year and my bridesmaids are completely tiny and have stomachs like ironing boards. Where as in a matter of 6months I've gone from a small size 8 to a size 14. Just wondered how I can keep motivated and if anybody has any advice that would be great!

X

Hi and welcome
Relax firstly set out a plan for yourself if you havnt already got one and watch each day as it comes
:)

Ah thank you I'm thinking of doing the drop a jean size with Special K but I'm not sure if many people have been successful with it though

I have tried the special K thing but i put the weight if not more back on - due to pregnancy and stuff. Now i'm with slimming world started 7th jan - lost 4lbs (so far). And i'm liking it so far anyway.

I might give that a try then so far I've seen so many crazy suggestions from cabbage soup to wrapping myself in cling film when I go to sleep think I might try it the healthiest way possible and stick to the gym three times a week

Back