Rmack

Hi I need help! I have hurt my back my mother reckons it'd cos I'm fat which probably isn't helping it but I don't think it's the cause l. Trying to lose weight by eating less and moving more no specific diet in mind... Although open to inspiration. Looking forward to the journey

Hi there,

I am a newbie on here myself. I have been going to Rosemary Conley as it is a weigh in with some exercise as well which is not too vigorous. I suffer from back problems and gentle exercise such as walking or swimming is good. If you have a local gym nearby, see if they have any Pilates classes as they are brilliant. Also do you know the cause of your bad back? Have you seen the GP? Physio? Or such to rule out anything which may be significant.
Being overweight is shocking for us with bad backs and so getting a few pounds off will always help. Perhaps try some gentle stretching exercises every morning. Angry cat is really good to get your range of movement a bit better.
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOUNEY ?

Hello and welcome to minimins, what ever plan you decide on good luck with your weight loss journey :) x

Hi all, I found the my fitness pal on the old iPhone so have been using that this week, I'm currently working away from home and in a hotel with no cooking facilities and its really hard to make good decisions, like I shouldn't have had that toast and Nutella at breakfast and should have had soup and not a sandwich at lunch!!!!

Back