Motgirl

Just started exante last week and lost half a stone so I'm quite chuffed right now!

Done Cambridge before but too expensive these days so thought I'd go it alone for a bit n see what happens!

Just thought I'd say hi to everyone as this site has been so helpful I'm my quest for information!

So hi, I hope your diets are going well, and thanks for all of your all already! Even though you probably didn't even know you helped! Haha :)

Hi Motgirl,
I started just over a week go-will be 2 weeks on Wednesday-and I have lost 6lbs. Welcome to the forum and good luck with the diet :)

Hey Moisy

good luck to you too! There's so much temptation around but. Am just trying to focus. Was invited out for Indian last night. Told my hubby to go with my family whilst I went for coffee round a friends. Seemed to work ok for me but was maybe a bit anti social?who cares, gotta do what I've gotta do!

Hi motgirl, I'm starting Monday so won't be far behind!! How much do you plan to lose? My biggest fear is my impatience- just want to be a size 10 now!!! Lol. Xx

Hey motgirl, welcome to the forum :) I know what you mean, I turned down a family bbq a couple weeks ago and a work meal last week, sometimes you've got to put yourself first! Good luck with your journey!

Well done on the weight loss my second week weigh in is on Tuesday. Good luck for yours

:welcome2:Good luck with your weight loss. You've done well so far, keep it up!

Hi and good luck :)

Welcome Motgirl

I've been forcing myself to attend all I am invited to, just thought if I can train myself to make healthy choices now will help me when in maintenance?
Something I didn't do when on cambridge as I avoided anything and everything! x

Hiya motgirl and welcome =) and good luck with exante! Which one has nicer food packs?

Welcome motgirl...well done on great start. ..I'm on my 2nd week and w8 loss is slow but I'm not giving up...it must come off eventually if I'm 100% lol...keep up the good. Work..:D

I just started mine on 1st of June after a lengthy maternity time out. So glad I found this forum!

Hey Everyone!

Thanks for all of your kind words and good luck to everyone that's just starting out!! :eek:) I'm still going and not finding it too bad at the mo.

I'm technically not sticking to it as per guidelines because I have a physical job. I'm having either 4 packs a day or 3 and a carb free small meal, as was recommended when I was on CD, otherwise I run out of energy. However I think my body is getting used to it now.

So far as which is nicer ChellyWellyBoot, Cambridge has more options/flavours so in that respect I guess Cambridge...however I only tend to have porridge in the morn, vanilla for lunch with coffee made long for a lovely latte!!, then strawb for dinne, then I make hot choc late evening with the shake!! Keeps me going lovely!!

My target I think is 12st at the mo....we'll see how we go.

How's everyone doing?

H x

How much you got to loose motgirl. .I'm aiming for 10 st! !! But don't seem to be loosing ANY so far!!!!!! Grrrrrrrr. could be my circumstances thou...oh well...get me head down and percevere lol

I was 16st, want to get to 12 at least really!! How long you been on it and what's your circumstances? (if you don't mind me asking)

2 weeks so far..tried last year but had to stop..no don't mind..just didn't wanna bore people with details..well I have a thyroid condition plus I'm disabled and in a wheelchair so exercise is somewhat none existent. ..lol..

2 weeks so far..tried last year but had to stop..no don't mind..just didn't wanna bore people with details..well I have a thyroid condition plus I'm disabled and in a wheelchair so exercise is somewhat none existent. ..lol..

Makes losing weight on conventional diets harder so this diet is definitely one of the best for you. You're doing so well too! Xx

But like I've said before(here or there? Lol) I had success with lighter life 8st...so just takes a while for me body to go..oh right..we're losing weight! ! :D:thumbup:

But like I've said before(here or there? Lol) I had success with lighter life 8st...so just takes a while for me body to go..oh right..we're losing weight! ! :D:thumbup:

Haha bit like a man, slow on the uptake haha xx

Back