Newbie!

katieleaxo

Hello,

Well I had a massive kick start as I split up with my boyfriend and the best therapy for the past few days is working out, so at least I've got the exercise sorted!
Now I just need to sort out my diet, cut out snacks and do anything in my power to not binge! Any advice?
I'm 21, and would like to lose 2-3 stone as quickly as possible, any help would be appreciated!
Thank you :)

Heeeey!
I was exactly the same when i had a break up! It just kick started me into diet and exercising, i'm doing slimming world at the moment, i managed to loose a stone, but over time its crept back on again! Nightmare, plus ive just come back from an all inclusive holiday, which hasn't helped! So ive just started again on monday and all seems to be going well at the moment! Heres hoping! Are you doing slimming world or anything?

No I'm not doing slimming world but I've been using my fitness pal to track my food and exercise which does help, but tbh my appetite has gone completely so I'm forcing myself to eat small meals. Would you recommend SW? Xx

Hey! I also started dieting on Monday, finding it okay so far, really enjoying the exercise- hardest part is making yourself go, but I just keep thinking about how good it feels after a good work out! looking forward to seeing where I am a week from now!

Hey I'm just starting today but I before I always give up because of lack of motivation and if I gain a pound I just end up binging. Any advice?

I have found that exercising really helps, I try to go the gym at least 3 mornings a week and then late night swimming once or twice; and I've been walking quite a bit where possible.
I'd say if you feel like binging try and avoid the kitchen and keep busy until the moment passes, or think about your goal, it's hard finding the willpower at the moment but I think I'm gaining more as the days go on :)

Back