Hi. I am a newbie to exante and would love some tips. I have been doing it for 2 weeks, 1st week 7lbs (which was great) and second week 1lb, which I was gutted about. No difference on the measuring tape either :-(

I started doing Jillian Michaels body revolution too, so was hoping for more results.

Any advice to hopefully achieve a better weight loss next week.?

I am doing total solution. Drink about 3 litres of water a day, have a peppermint tea and 2 coffees with alpro soya light which contents virtually no carbs, and only 22 kala per 100 ml.

Any advice welcome :))

Jo

Last edited:
Sounds like you're doing everything ok to me. I've only been doing it 5 weeks.
I think things tend to slow up with TOTM and the first week you start exercise so stick with it and you should see extra results soon.

I recently had a blip where I only lost 2lb I was really upset about it but stuck to my guns and lost 4 the following week.
Keep going and good luck! :0)

Hi jo, sorry you were left all alone yesterday, it was definitely one of those Mondays!

I had an unexplained STS week 4, was so cross and couldn't understand why (esp after the sacrifice of giving up food) but it got going again.

You're doing everything right. And don't go too long without adding a meal, long term TS will halt your metabolism - take it from someone who learnt the hard way thinking they were being clever! Trust the diet, it really does work!

Thanks ladies. I have been so down about it. Especially cause I have had none of my beloved red wine for 2 weeks....my body is saying 1lb off isn't enough to give up the wine Lol.

Hopefully next week will be a bigger loss...esp after a cycle this morning with a toddler on the back. My heart and lings almost exploded Lol...I am sure that's worth a lb off just thinking about it ;-))

Thanks again. Love this forum, been so helpful reading all the posts.

Jo xx

Back