Newbie!!!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by katblack, 12 April 2014 Social URL.

1. katblack

katblack Full Member

Just wanted to say Hi to fellow followers! I started on Wednesday an so far all is good!! I have PCSO which could possibly make losing weight hard even on a VLCD so thought the added support on here may be my salvation from raiding the fridge an wine rack on a bad day!! Lol :0)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. berry1

berry1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(11.31%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Good luck :) I started on Monday can't wait to see what i have lost in a week. My scales were showing 10 lbs but I know they vary so will go with what monday says. How r u coping. I'm actually ok not really thinking of food.

4. katblack

katblack Full Member

Omg 10lbs just from Monday!!Thats amazing :0) keep it up! well i bought some super duper scales which weigh to each 1/4 of a lb so hoping will be accurate lol couldnt bear to go into Boots each wk for a public weigh in like some of my friends!! Im feeling really strong willed even having black coffee which when doing before i always had skimmed milk an was ok actually but this time with having the pcos i need to be super strict. Is this the first time you've done this diet?!

5. berry1

berry1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(11.31%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Yes first time with exante. I done Cambridge last year the inches lost was amazing:) I came off it and just went back to my old ways so I put it back on. Was really disappointed in myself so this time I'm doing it proper and exante is cheaper than cambridge:) I was weighing in boots to before I started while trying to diet on my own. Have u got much to lose. My aim is 5 stone.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.